Pod Your Reef

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your starfish is a climber like JD's!!!!!!

GL with the house :happy: I noticed a ton of houses for sale right now here in Burbank. I wonder what's up with that?????

Thanks Gena....who knows haha everybody broke ;P

S's I think everyone missed the light show haha

Thanks Gena....who knows haha everybody broke ;P

S's I think everyone missed the light show haha

Could be. Everywhere you look there's a For Sale sign in the yard!!!!!

I saw the pretty light show. Guess I forgot to comment on it :happy:

IMG_20120320_195425.jpg

Pretty pictures! In this photo, the starfish made me think of the one from Nemo :)

So, Brad....you are "neverblu" right?????? If so, I didn't have any problems with your drawings at all :) Jordan....what's your username? I'd like to play a game with you. I'm doodlebug40.

Gena yea I'm neverblu haha

Criley possibly. I have to finish a motor swap this weekend. If you can't hold it I understand. I'll let you know

Love that star, great light show, happy house closing.

Haha its cool.... and thanks

you need to add "wonderporium" into the title somewhere. :lol:

:haha:

Yes...house....going through the motions ;)

It goes everywhere - it seems happy munching off my glass. First day it stayed still but now it runs laps around the tank. Definitely a reef friendly star - reminds me of an urchin as much algae as it eats. Except it can crawl glass ;).

Good luck!

Is that sarcasm? What's with people saying urchins can't go on glass? My tuxedo did... When I get a bigger tank I want a star just like that. It's so freakin cool.

IMG_20120320_184102.jpg

IMG_20120320_195457.jpg

:o gorgeous. Tank is looking better than ever dude.

Thanks guys. I got lots to do...haha I always have a lot to do...so guess what something is gonna be here tonight...woooot

I had a fromia. I don't think I acclimated it correctly and it didn't do well. Ended up taking it back so they could take care of it. How did you acclimate yours, cause I want another one!

What's arriving tonight?

I had a fromia. I don't think I acclimated it correctly and it didn't do well. Ended up taking it back so they could take care of it. How did you acclimate yours, cause I want another one!

What's arriving tonight?

Haha um....temp acclimated and pulled it out underwater. I don't really acclimate other then tempurature

+1

Well....2 purple rain anemones ;)

Also do you wanna do a purple polyp for Miami stag swap? Mine is a little on the bluer side compared to trons - I ask because tron doesn't shipp

Haha um....temp acclimated and pulled it out underwater. I don't really acclimate other then tempurature

Well....2 purple rain anemones ;)

Also do you wanna do a purple polyp for Miami stag swap? Mine is a little on the bluer side compared to trons - I ask because tron doesn't shipp

Yes! :D

Archived