Coral Vue Hydros

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

I do the same. I was talking to a guy about waste in the tank and I started blowing the LR and sand and changing my filter floss more often. We'll see if it helps with the organic waste. That black sand is amazing for taking pics of the corals. What a perfect backdrop.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its nice top cause you get to see more of the true color since there's no light refraction off the sand. Waste build up is meh....I turkey baste the rocks almost daily and I roll the sand often. Lol I'm on the verge of two months without a water change. Just skimmer and filter sock for particulates and 2 fuges and two reactors for DOCs

Yea. I certainly didn't think it was possible at first - especially considering my bioload of

6 fish equalling 18inches of fish

5 shrimp(3.5" pistol & 4 sexy)

3 anemones

3 pompoms

3 hermits

6 nassarius

1 super Tonga nassarius

3 ceriths

13 astreas

My bioload is high and I feed heavy....but somehow my biofilter keeps up lol

How do you like the Helfrichi's Firefish? I've thinking about this one. I had a Blue Spot Jawfish, but he got the ick and died. I still love that fish, but they are temperamental.

I love the helfrich. The helfrich and assessor both are eloquent swimmers, hovering in the middle of the tank. My helfrich swims upside down like the assessor. And also float swims vertically which is super cool. I will say it is timid because of the clowns. Which is why the clown tank is getting setup. But aside from that it is pretty and interesting fish - however not much personality, then again none of my fish really have a personality other then the clown - #####, or the mandarin.

haha thanks guys

Yes Ethan it was from my galaxy. The green orange and purple montis are encrusted together if you can tell from the pics. Soon enough I'll have a multi colored cap lol.

haha thanks guys

Yes Ethan it was from my galaxy. The green orange and purple montis are encrusted together if you can tell from the pics. Soon enough I'll have a multi colored cap lol.

This should be cool!

Hope they will take to each other.

I have seen pics where this has worked out and they were awesome.

I tried this and the orange cap slimed and ate the purple.

Please keep posting follow up pics.

Kevin

haha thanks guys

:angry: The quality of your Galaxy makes me mad.

Sweet! Then you can sell a .5inch frag for $500!

I tried this and the orange cap slimed and ate the purple.

:o

Haha how come it makes you mad? To be honest with you - its all in the programming. Its the same 5mp chip as most other Samsung phones. ICS camera app is just that sweet.

Not really....we looked at another couple dozen houses...and still stuck on the one being built in deleware

But we are waiting to hear back so I can customize some of the house

Gas lines installed for - Stove/Heat/Water/Dryer

Custom cabinet colors in red oak

Corian kitchen counter

Hardwood floors in kitchen

My choice of appliances

Leave kitchen walls around cabinets unfinished for tile work

Granite master bathroom sink - leave floors and walls unfinished for tile work and to add a floor heater so your feet aren't cold outta the shower

Do not build patio - I'll build

Do not drywall on one side of the living room so I can install speaker wire

Pretty much gave my agent this list and told her to have the builder contact me. Still waiting lol

Your a PITA! :P JK

I would want the Newer house as well, guess you could just wait until the next years registration time to deal with the car.....

Haha..

I'm not a PITA lol I just want what I want...

Both our license still say my parents house.......ima utilize the garage a lot lol

Brad, those monti's look great. Sorry I've not been on here in a while. Didn't recognize the thread and avoided it. Now I know how you guys felt! :lol:

Archived