Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

Looking good. I'm still sticking with the "I want some of dat chalice" stance. :lol:

Someday soon

Really nice pictures! Love the chalice

Me too....Im waiting for a new one...word

Tsk tsk, Brad.

Magic.

In unison everyone, "oooo aaaahhh."

I ooo and ahhh at twin peaks....

And the name change.....

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whoa, you switched the name on us.

I like it, it's thoughtful, which I think you are when it comes to your tank.

Haha yea...I like it ;)

Man oh man!!! Nice pics!!!!!! With a phone???? WOW!

Yea man crazy! And its only a 5mp phone!

I fear I may be removing an mp10 from the display.... as the tank is filling up and placement on the back wall is limited....unless I remove the hob fuge and place it hanging off the back of the new sump. I currently cannot place it without it directly hitting.g corals or the clam.

I did....haha was my spelling bad? It normally is ha aha...

I didn't notice any spelling errors. I was expressing concern for your life :lol: You must have really mastered the art of texting and driving.

Great new pictures and awesome name. I almost overlooked it!

Haha thanks gena . Yea I figure its 2012...multitasking is a great tool lol. Told you I'm a pro driver/texter/browser lol my phone is in hand 90% of my life lol

Haha thanks gena . Yea I figure its 2012...multitasking is a great tool lol. Told you I'm a pro driver/texter/browser lol my phone is in hand 90% of my life lol

I nearly crash my car every time I try to answer my phone (while driving), cuz I'm trying to find the speaker button :lol:

I nearly crash my car every time I try to answer my phone (while driving), cuz I'm trying to find the speaker button :lol:

That's what you get for having an IPhone lol

I really hope you don't wreck your delivery truck doing that. I can just imagine all the Red Bulls exploding and fizzing all over the road :P

Lol someone in Florida did that haha

Haha, nice. I feel like those types of news stories somehow always happen in Florida.

whoa, you switched the name on us.

I like it, it's thoughtful, which I think you are when it comes to your tank.

+1

So are you going to do a thread for each tank? Name them all The Oceanarium: Project _____?

I wish I had a Red Bull this morning, I soo did not want to get out of bed. My girlfriend keeps a supply at her house so when I spend the night and commute an hour to work in the wee hours it wakes me up. I don't drink coffee.

I don't drink coffee either, or Red Bull for that matter. I don't like how it tastes (sorry Brad!). I'm such a caffeine addict though, I just get it from diet coke and diet mountain dew :lol:

Haha, nice. I feel like those types of news stories somehow always happen in Florida.

Haha very very true!

+1

So are you going to do a thread for each tank? Name them all The Oceanarium: Project _____?

I wish I had a Red Bull this morning, I soo did not want to get out of bed. My girlfriend keeps a supply at her house so when I spend the night and commute an hour to work in the wee hours it wakes me up. I don't drink coffee.

Haha yea man only time I drink red bull is at 3am on the drive to work haha

As far as the name and threads for each. Yes they will all be The Oceanarium Project : Something

Names will be the following

Imaginarium - mixed reef 25g

Clownemetope - anemone tank 7.5g

Seahorse Isle - mangrove seahorse tank 7.5g

The Pride - dwarf lions 20 or 30g long

Pangaea - the frag tank...the beginning

All will be on one system eventually. Spread across a wall with all the tanks at different heights. Why you gotta make me spill my plans Ethan? Anyway I'm prepping for the setup be won't setup until we move...

I hope so. The idea in the long run is to have a wall of tanks to basically make a living sectional painting. Lion fish are Brits favorite fish. So the "fish" room will basically be a sitting area and a wall of diversified tanks. Here's the idea

IMG_20120307_144118.jpg

Wow! That will be so cool looking. Such a neat concept. I can't wait to see you keep adding tanks onto this set-up. You better get to selling a TON of Red Bull to fund the project :lol:

Haha...or use some Netflix money....lol. I've just been moving slow because now we are like hardcore trying to get a house....meh

Mr. Microscope

Awesome tank! I was just looking at page one with the names of all your stuff. LOLz! Slut Mats, Zorg...awesome.

As far as the name and threads for each. Yes they will all be The Oceanarium Project : Something

Names will be the following

Imaginarium - mixed reef 25g

Clownemetope - anemone tank 7.5g

Seahorse Isle - mangrove seahorse tank 7.5g

The Pride - dwarf lions 20 or 30g long

Pangaea - the frag tank...the beginning

All will be on one system eventually. Spread across a wall with all the tanks at different heights. Why you gotta make me spill my plans Ethan? Anyway I'm prepping for the setup be won't setup until we move...

:o : :happydance:omgomgomg :bowdown

That is so freakin' cool. I can only dream of something that amazing in my future home. I love the names too, especially Pangaea. I was a geologist in a previous life.

You better get to selling a TON of Red Bull to fund the project :lol:

+1

Haha...or use some Netflix money....lol. I've just been moving slow because now we are like hardcore trying to get a house....meh

Netflix money?

Haha thanks man! Lol I need to Index this thread....and all the fun stuff

Yeah I was thinking I might do that soon too.. before I get lots of pages and it becomes an overwhelming task.

I sold my stock in Netflix a few months ago that I had been holding since 01 that I bought for 93 cent a share...

Bah guess what I just found out? They house we are looking at is a whopping 50ft across the de/MD state line.....which means inspections.....my del sol will never pass emissions....fuuuck

How did I miss your tank?!?! I love the tank bro. This reaffirms my love of black sand. I think I'm going to go with it on my build. I also dig the living painting idea.

Thanks joe. I love black sand also. Most people hate seeing white specs on the black sand lol. I think it adds some character...however I do blow a 1/4 of my tanks sand every week to roll it over to release particulates to get filtered out.

Living paintings are awesome. ;)

Archived