Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope just Brad haha ;) thanks dude

I made two versions - Think I like the current one vs this one

newsig.jpg

Your tank is an inspiration, I love everything about it. :drool:

Thank you so much :D haha I <3 my tank and try to do everything I can to make sure it thrives.

I love elegant designs.

Yea me too - which is why i removed the other two ;). I really liked the original shot

Will you eventually add some text animation to it? Again I like elegant but I think a really faint light accent would add some interest to it without being gaudy.

colormyheart
Will you eventually add some text animation to it? Again I like elegant but I think a really faint light accent would add some interest to it without being gaudy.

You want to pimp it out, huh? B)

I got a good idea - remember the clam extending mantle idea? Well see what I can come up with

what do you want a frag of for that acro? oh and lets get a meet and great for may or something?

The spathulata? I'm not fragging it for a long time - its recovering from the nudi attack and not something I want to risk the colony over at this point . Sorry dude

Well....we put an offer on the house. We visited 27 houses within the same price range and we weren't satisfied with anything. Cross my fingers lol..

IMG_20120304_191542.jpg

What's that one in the middle? A multi-colored monti? Have a close up of it?

those were taken with my galaxy nexus... ;). Flash was on for that clam pic ethan...so I guess its orange inside. it flashed through the slit

Wow. That's impressive.

Trying to restrain my dirty thoughts.

Well....we put an offer on the house. We visited 27 houses within the same price range and we weren't satisfied with anything. Cross my fingers lol..

Woo hoo! You mean you were satisfied with any except the one you put an offer on?

What's that one in the middle? A multi-colored monti? Have a close up of it?

Wow. That's impressive.

Trying to restrain my dirty thoughts.

Woo hoo! You mean you were satisfied with any except the one you put an offer on?

The monti Coloration is purple - what your seeing is shimmah

Yea this phone is beast

Dirty thoughts about my clam eh?

We looked at more houses - they are uncompairable to the one I posted pictures of. So we put in an offer this morning

on the hunt again...someone put a contract on the house onfriday....meh...ugh I hate and love house shopping....

on the hunt again...someone put a contract on the house onfriday....meh...ugh I hate and love house shopping....

Bleh! Hate when that happens! Your agent didn't have that information? :huh:

Boo. I often find myself browsing for places online. But I can imagine actually doing it would be a bit draining. Good luck on the next one.

It was still marked as active candy - contract was put in Friday when we went to look at the house. Where as I tried to submit contract this morning...#### happens.

Archived