Pod Your Reef

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

Sorry didn't realize I said across. One is a blue/purple chalice with neon yellow eyes. He has 2 acropora colonies that are about 5 inches for 45. They were maricultured in a green house so they're yellowish brown. And need to color up. Sorry not two chalice plates

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You only have 20. :P

congrats on hitting 100, I can't wait until I hit 100.

I was just saying that Brad was worried no one loved his thread in the beginning, and now look...wow!

Ha aha yea 100 post per page on the phone is a little...rediculous..

Haha Spiro yea...I mean my chii got no love...the thread was alive four months before it got past page one lol

I was just saying that Brad was worried no one loved his thread in the beginning, and now look...wow!

My thread went 2 weeks with only me posting in the beginning. I hated NR at the start :lol:

Hey at least I keep up on pictures and am always trying to talk about the tank lol....so I got the across colonies and the chalice....120 for all 3

Hey at least I keep up on pictures and am always trying to talk about the tank lol....so I got the across colonies and the chalice....120 for all 3

That's how my thread is (to a lesser extent). I always post lots of photos and update when on topic information has changed.

Now take pictures of said stuff, and gimme dat chalice. I's settle for a frag. But I have chalice and montipora fever.

Your really know your fans. Pics of the frags in the bag in the car. They're not even floating yet. LOL

I'm just messing with y'all.

Yaaay photos. But WHILE driving? I do it too... but really... be safe. Das a biiiig chalice.

Archived