Top Shelf Aquatics

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

Oh...can I share my OCD habits???? This involves my son too :lol:

Each morning I drive him to school and I give his hand 6 squeezes (for 6th grade). Just a loving gesture. Then after I get out and walk with him to the curb we say goodbye and as we're each walking our separate ways we wave to each other 3 times :lol: Funny how habits form. We both have OCD -_-

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh...can I share my OCD habits???? This involves my son too :lol:

Each morning I drive him to school and I give his hand 6 squeezes (for 6th grade). Just a loving gesture. Then after I get out and walk with him to the curb we say goodbye and as we're each walking our separate ways we wave to each other 3 times :lol: Funny how habits form. We both have OCD -_-

Thats sweet! :happy:

So I went to pet smart...guess who didn't have a 15 high...meh. so I call my other two independent fish stores nada. Call PETCO...oh I'm in luck. So I drove there to find out these nubs though I was talking about a cube 15 gallon that's 22 inches tall or a hex.....bah

I walk around the store and find a 14 gallon...its an inch shorter then a 15 high...but its a damn deluxe kit that is normally 99 on sale for 69... so the hate in me came out and I #####ed and moaned that I was told by you that you had 15 highs and I drove 45 min to come out here what do you wanna do. Got that sum beech marked down to 36.99...and now I got a frigging extra heater. A pointless filter and a light I'll never use..word

I do it well....I am a salesman after all haha...great salesmen make great guilt tripping customers lol

Nice!

You taking both rims off the tank? :P

Brad, I'm really looking forward to this project, I think we all are!!!!!

No OCD for me, Sigmund would say that I'm probably anal expulsive.

Brad, I'm really looking forward to this project, I think we all are!!!!!

No OCD for me, Sigmund would say that I'm probably anal expulsive.

Haha...expulsive... yea I'm looking forward to it too...I sharpied up the 14 last night with the sump baffle design...its frigging sweeet.. I'm really witting the project too...however its cost is quickly adding up

2x overflow boxes - 120

2x Led fixtures with drivers - ~200

Aquamaxx HOB-1 Skimmer - 180

New Sump - 36

New sump baffles - for the acrylic and Weldon I'm estimating around 90

New return pump - 60

6lb rock - 45

Mangroves + shipping - 50

20lb black sand - 20

Fixture hangars - TBD

SeaHorses - 130+shipping

anemones - 450+shipping

RO/DI - 145

ATO Pump - 30

Random Plumping ~15

Possible MP10 Anemone tank - 270

Two 12" cubes -46

Whatever else I forgot...plus draining the tank to move it over and blood sweat and tears

LOL rim job...

Yea ima toss its salad too..right after giving it the dolphin

Archived