SaltCritters.com

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know...I think I'm about to close the poll.

Anemones - Purple Rain & Inferno Bubble-tips

Fish - Starry Blenny

Ato pump - MaxiJet400

Gonna move the sexy shrimp and maxis to the cube once the bubbles have settled. Replace the clowns and sexies with a starry blenny and a fire shrimp.

LebaneseDlight

Inferno BTA is SOLD OUT :o Problem with posting WYSIWYG livestock is that you have thousands of "friends" on here that can beat you to the sale!

Thanks hype.....

Inferno BTA is SOLD OUT :o Problem with posting WYSIWYG livestock is that you have thousands of "friends" on here that can beat you to the sale!

damn dude you just wanted to try and #### in my cereal huh?...guess what...nems split...i got time...

had it of been something not reproducible like my pink clam...I would of just bought it..

P2070077.jpg

Thanks hype.....

damn dude you just wanted to #### in my cereal huh?...guess what...nems split...i got time..

Awesome outlook, so what won?

LebaneseDlight
Thanks hype.....

damn dude you just wanted to try and #### in my cereal huh?...guess what...nems split...i got time...

had it of been something not reproducible like my pink clam...I would of just bought it..

Lol - wasn't me that bought it! Just learned my lesson at some point after posting diver's den previews in the past then realizing I'm creating competition. But u r right - plus these nems aren't wysiwyg anyhow, and like u mentioned nems split.

Lol yea your right - I learned my lesson early on with that, buy first post late lol. But I still have several things to accomplish before even clicking the buy button

-Finish polying tank stand

-Wait for overflow box

-wait for return pipe

-wait for mp10

-go buy black sand

-go pick up some choice 6lb of rock

-wait for leds

-assemble led fixture

-find an arm for led fixture

-buy an auto top off pump

-set up float switch for overflow box incase clog shut off return pump on reef angel

Prep work must be done before I will buy the nems. However I like getting input from everybody else lol it makes it fun sometimes.

With your skills, make yer own sump!

You tank is looking hot!

Those pics with the different lights were both great, but I'm sure the pics don't show the actual difference.

What do you like best? It seems that most folks talk about what looks good and rarely talk about what's actually best for the corals.

I like the leds. Better coloration. And intensely brighter....I will take a picture from across the room later tonight so you can see the difference in intensity. The t5 is a 4 bulb fixture...I can honestly say that the t5 made my aquarium look dull and barely lit even sitting less then an inch above water surface vs my leds 12inches off the surfacr

Archived