Top Shelf Aquatics

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who wouldn't agree to that???? :happy:

I try very hard to not make dirty old man comments about your beautiful Britt, but the mermaid idea sounds good! :)

Haha mark its all good...I'll let you slide. Haha

Gena its funny to cause it was Brit. Her girlfriend chelsea and I how I was talking about speaking to the tank manufacturer and Brit was like #### I could be a mermaid in it how bout them tank pictures haha. Funny cause I never mentioned it to her...hahaha

I<3nanotanks that's a 12 inch cube aka the new clonemetope for my clowns and a few bubble tips. Here is the last picture of its progress...

Its mid stained atm so ugly..but this was the last decent pic

IMG_20120219_145249.jpg

I like how clean it looks, Brad! So is this going to be Brit's tank? She should start her own thread for it! :D

Yes and no. She will be feeding the clowns and anemones. But I'll still he maintaining the water and cleaning.

So I've been back and forth with Dr.Bob over at IBlueWater. And we got talking about the size of the aquarium and how it will be hooked up to the larger system. And how pretty my occerlaris are.he suggested a Purple Rainbow Blue Haddon's carpet anemone vs several bubble tips. He kinda got into the whole Zen thing - keep it simple.

"Imagine a 16inch anemone with its foot attached to a clamshell. In the corner with your black background and black sand. With a purple pink blue anemone to contrast the vivid whites blues and oranges on your clown fish. A complete biotope in it's most simple form - a true work of art"

Lol sooooo

Yes and no. She will be feeding the clowns and anemones. But I'll still he maintaining the water and cleaning.

So I've been back and forth with Dr.Bob over at IBlueWater. And we got talking about the size of the aquarium and how it will be hooked up to the larger system. And how pretty my occerlaris are.he suggested a Purple Rainbow Blue Haddon's carpet anemone vs several bubble tips. He kinda got into the whole Zen thing - keep it simple.

"Imagine a 16inch anemone with its foot attached to a clamshell. In the corner with your black background and black sand. With a purple pink blue anemone to contrast the vivid whites blues and oranges on your clown fish. A complete biotope in it's most simple form - a true work of art"

Lol sooooo

That sounds like a pretty cool idea. I like it! How much is a Purple rainbow blue haddon's carpet anemone? Oh do clown's really host carpet anemones? I guess I don't know too much about anemones...

That sounds like a pretty cool idea. I like it! How much is a Purple rainbow blue haddon's carpet anemone? Oh do clown's really host carpet anemones? I guess I don't know too much about anemones...

Saddle carpets aka haddons carpets are most clowns natural host...and for a show piece carpet around 14-16 inches.....in the 600$ range

Saddle carpets aka haddons carpets are most clowns natural host...and for a show piece carpet around 14-16 inches.....in the 600$ range

Ok well then that sounds like a pretty awesome tank set-up if you can afford a $600 anemone. I'd be absolutely terrified I'd kill something so expensive.

Lol I kinda am...but I was gonna spend 600 on three bubble tips so why not lol. Might be a while before I purchase it though...gotta get the tank ready. And decide on whether or not I want to get another mp10.

Sooooooo....guess what I came home too?!?! Somebody is a couple days late on changing they're rowaphos.......my glass was brown when I got home...phos 1ppm eeek..so now I know.....2 months 3 weeks for 50ml of rowaphos ....gangsta...

hmmm...5 hours of nutrient transport, alot of basting and a razor should cure this...

So here are the anemones I am deciding between. It will either be a 14inch carpet or three bubble tips

Purple Rainbow Blue Haddon's Carpet

10.jpg

Or these three bubble tips

Supernova

3030150_orig.jpg

Purple Rain

300.jpg

Inferno

300-1.jpg

Start voting!

Archived