Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol... I got a controller w/ web interfacing and dosing foundation elements will be automated by the time I leave, thanks for the offer though mom is taking the cat

lol.

I got a random story about strangers in your house. 3 weeks ago we were supposed to get inspections and the new owners of the complex were checking out apartments and replacing smoke detector batteries and hvac filters ect ect. You wouldnt beleive what I walked in on. 5 people staring at my tank. I had left my pellets out and this ##### was trying to feed my fish. I flipped the #### out. This isnt a ####ing parade, I allowed you into my house for MAINTENANCE. and your in my ####. I will be changing my locks and will not be providing you with a key. IF you have something you need you can call me and I will come home from work but I will not allow you in my place of residence without me. I want the original form I signed ect ect

surgicalsense
I got a random story about strangers in your house. 3 weeks ago we were supposed to get inspections and the new owners of the complex were checking out apartments and replacing smoke detector batteries and hvac filters ect ect. You wouldnt beleive what I walked in on. 5 people staring at my tank. I had left my pellets out and this ##### was trying to feed my fish. I flipped the #### out. This isnt a ####ing parade, I allowed you into my house for MAINTENANCE. and your in my ####. I will be changing my locks and will not be providing you with a key. IF you have something you need you can call me and I will come home from work but I will not allow you in my place of residence without me. I want the original form I signed ect ect

The managers at my building have gone lazy and are pulling nonsense like that also. Matter of fact, they used to have a 100g tank... so I thought it would be cool if they would be like to be my TS while I was away on holiday. :angry: my firecleaner was gone. It was the first thing I noticed about my tank. I asked them and they acted coy with me.

I can handle the truth.... but because I received nothing... I couldn't trust them now as far as I could toss them <_< I still think it was foul play with the loss of my first fireshrimp.

I also have an inspector kitty! Why do cats think that's their official job? :lol:

IMG_0763.jpg

:P I do not know ... Ella checks everything.

haha felicia, its cause we are invading THEIR territory :P

True, they do own our houses don't they? Maybe your cat should be the one approving who you let in the house :lol: And that is nuts that they were trying to feed your fish!

I remember reading bout all that way back :(

and its not a big deal you know. its just i felt as though these people were joy riding in my apartment lookin at my tank lol...im anal about my tank haha

surgicalsense
I remember reading bout all that way back :(

and its not a big deal you know. its just i felt as though these people were joy riding in my apartment lookin at my tank lol...im anal about my tank haha

No agreed, because at that point. If they are that freaken comfortable, they mine as well go through my damn underwear drawer :P

Bottom line do not touch my ####e!

if I felt like I had room for a dog I would either own a bluepit(love pitbulls) or a longhaired Purebreed Siberian Huskey. but im in a 1 bedroom, on the 3rd floor, I feel like it would not be happy here

surgicalsense

German Rotweilers ;) love them. If I get that house in NM. American Rottys, to small.

... however, I am not sure the bf would be jazzed about that. I would get a puppy anyways and train him/her well ;)

Builder Anthony

well i see everyone is buying the wrong cats.........you guys need lions or tigers that way u can relax and not worry about strangers :)

Archived