Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

wheres the tank thread for that?

Don't have one yet. Haven't been spending much time on here outside the last three or four days. I posted some pics in my local reef club forum on RC. Have a new camera coming next week, maybe I'll make a thread after that arrives and I can take some good pics. Follow my old thread, a link will end up there.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol light? i started a new culture of phyto cause i rolled my old culture over for 5 months of of phyto feast. Started a new culture with DT's phyto its about 2 weeks old now. started with 1.019 water, 5ml miracle grow liquid house plant food, 1ml kents essential elements and 1table spoon of phyto so it started out well...clear lol

yea....or pods...or fed to a clam...or soak your food in to give your meat eaters some veggies ;). final product will be dark forest green in probably 2-3 more weeks...then split it and have a new 2 liter every 2 weeks ;). first batch is always the longest. kinda like growing what most people think the lights in our houses grow ;)

Builder Anthony

and how long are the lights on......type of light?that is one clean table uasualy when i clean i spill water all over like 5min later

surgicalsense
yea....or pods...or fed to a clam...or soak your food in to give your meat eaters some veggies ;). final product will be dark forest green in probably 2-3 more weeks...then split it and have a new 2 liter every 2 weeks ;). first batch is always the longest. kinda like growing what most people think the lights in our houses grow ;)

Aww, this is the tank Jesus Juice you speak of ;)

... I just did that crazy feeding session. Still haven't tested the water. Forgot.

wooooord

lights are on 16 hours...off 8. lighting is an ebay led grow light like these found on amazon its 33 watts of 5mm leds

Growlight

haha I try to keep everything clean..other wise brit starts #####in about clutter haha

Builder Anthony

what do you add to it to keep it green and how often?do you stop these doses a certain period before you drop it in the tank.im pretty sure its a very slow flow with no airstone on the airline.did i miss anything?

one time dose of 5ml miracle grow liquid house plant food, 1ml kents essentials. and the initial phyto indroduction. Rigid airline, boiling roll w/ the air. let it grow till forest green almost looks like a black green. make 1 liter of salt water at 1.019 in a second 2 liter, add 5ml miracle grow, 1ml kents. pour half of the culture in, and move the cap and airline to the new 2 liter. cap the old bottle and put it in the fridge, shake daily(shake the brewing culture 2x daily also). feed as you want from refrigerated split.

repeat...over and over and over again lol

Deckoz, you have a great thread. Enjoying watching the 2Litre bottle of tang. Interesting and im actually learning from it. wow learning is fun!!! Ty!

Looks like I missed a lot.

Aye

Deckoz, you have a great thread. Enjoying watching the 2Litre bottle of tang. Interesting and im actually learning from it. wow learning is fun!!! Ty!

Lol should a seen it when it was a 2 liter of tang. A 2 gallons of rotifers and a bucket of copepods when I first bought the mandarin. Now I know better then to waste my tike cause my tank has pods out the wazoooo. Glad your enjoying the thread. I try to keep it interesting

Archived