inTank Media Baskets

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

Probably gonna get my mom to watch the tank and cat.

Kat haha - I'm a salesman what do you expect lol....if I haven't sold you ima reel you back in. Its what I do for a living dealing with incremental distribution space ;). And your awesome too haha.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 how to drain my skimmer cup as it fills daily

I got this. I'll take a picture of it for you but you just need to put a 1/4" drain on the cup and run the line into a two liter. Since my bioload is so low mine just drains into a 20oz water bottle.

Ok I just talked to brit....we need to figure out a script for this trailer video skit were gonna do...but I have a good start...its gonna be scweet

There should be a goofy reefing video channel with all things reef, like Mr saltwater. Mr. reefer, or maybe Ms. reefer. But with a fun twist. Like Mr. reefer could wear a power ranger costume while doing the show. ha ha

I somehow missed when the lounge moved over to your thread. I was wondering why Joel's thread was actually kind of slow. I was able to keep up without reading 10 pages of stuff every couple hours and then I come to check your thread and all the shenanigans have moved here! :lol:

haha its hard to come up with new things to mention every 20 posts...but were 56 pages in. And I've done a good job I think so far haha

Gonna skip the skit tonight - I've been putting together some sick footage of my inhabitants....probably another week or so of footage and ill have a gnar music video ;)

There should be a goofy reefing video channel with all things reef, like Mr saltwater. Mr. reefer, or maybe Ms. reefer. But with a fun twist. Like Mr. reefer could wear a power ranger costume while doing the show. ha ha

+1 on the Power ranger Outfits. But is has to be from Season 1 the REAL ones!

OMG I love the vote on the names!

Lol soooo I just spent 3 hours cleaning my tank...rearranging the vortechs...and cleaning the hob fuge...and I still gotta do my wc tomorrow and test lol....I dunno what id do without a controller lol....

Ha I spend about 2 cleaning the tank and doing WC. If I am overhauling the Canister I take about 3-4. I clean the pads weekly but overhaul once monthly.

Just spent 2 hours cleaning and doing WC and rearranging a few things as well.

Wow! That's some serious cleaning! I only spend about an hour cleaning my tank once a week (including the water change), but none of my equipment takes more than a couple minutes to clean up.

I meh, lazy ness, takes forever to scrub the back glass to keep algae off...its not like the front where you can use a mag float and im particular lol...take the vortechs apart, scrub them off and then wait for the wash cycle....rescrub the spots you missed remove some nasty you know the fun stuff

So Joel's Idea of a 2 liter for just a simple gravity drain won't work as the skimmer is recessed into the sump. I can use a 2 liter/jar but ill need to use a tom's aquatic aqualifter....

I really need to design a new sump & start building it....Theres a few things im not happy with about the one I put together from a 10gallon...

Just replaced the turquoise led I shorted out by accident >.< and added 2 more turquoise. oh how I've missed my colors.

Archived