SaltCritters.com

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no sir, it is not my first tank. this is my 3rd salt, and I had 4 or 5 freshwater tanks when i was younger...i suck at freshwater. i literally know nothing about frshwater

Leopard gecko, tarantula, parakeets, cockatiel, green cheek conure, gerbils (they had babies), hamsters, betas, cats, dogs, turtles...

My turn:

2_0.jpg

:lol:

Forget that I am not going to even try squinting at the screen. :lol:

lol your the angry hippie with the spear :P

LMAO I thought so! Wasn't sure until you said so! Those last 2 were good! I found the balls! :lol:

Forget that I am not going to even try squinting at the screen. :lol:

Good, because he's not in the picture. I just googled "huge crowd" and picked one. :lol:

Just want to say I'm jealous of how your tank looks and your vortechs!! Can't wait to get one myself!

Thank you sir, the reef angel is what makes life easy though - the vortechs are just for ####s and giggles

LMAO I thought so! Wasn't sure until you said so! Those last 2 were good! I found the balls! :lol:

Lol....they are gonna be indexed too haha

After much thought - Brittney and I have come up with two possible names for the Helfrich seeing as she doesn't think alfred/a fits

It is between Moonbeam & Starla poll for decision

Oh shoot, I just voted, Stella wasn't there. So I guess the name, Helga is out of the question? She looks like a Helga to me. Svetlana isn't a bad choice either.

Haha how come every old guy I know named mark likes naughty russians, you need to visit ocean city md in the summer...all your dreams will come true haha

Haha how come every old guy I know named mark likes naughty russians, you need to visit ocean city md in the summer...all your dreams will come true haha

Hehe, actually my weakness is for hot blooded, hot tempered, latin gals. I married one!!!!

Joel named my firefish Yelena. Is that Russian? Kinda sounds like it :)

What was the name you said Brit was calling it yesterday? Is that one on the list? I don't feel like searching every thread for it. I remember thinking I like it.

I voted Moonbeam cause you gotta keep your girl happy. She came up with that, right?

I just wanted to let you know that I like your lobster. You should post more photos.

I don't have a lobster haha that's a tiger pistol shrimp

She was calling it daphadil...then starla then moonbeam...lol

On a different note I just got the next month put into perspective.....redbull just announced the bull of the month sky diving trip to cali is in april....and its 5 days...which means I have to figure out

1 how to drain my skimmer cup as it fills daily

Finish my phyto reactor

figure out a doser for calc/alk/mag, I will just have premade syringes for reef colors for a tank sitter.

Plan a week of diet and hope my #### doesn't crash.

Then beginning of may brit and I are going to gbr for 7 days...oh man this is coming up way to fast lol I'm freaking out lol I'm gonna miss my tank....

Where are the balls?

cute!

So since this is the new lounge: I spoke to Brad yesterday. Y'all heard him on his video, narrating about the assessor and the clam, that is what nailed it for me, he has a laid back, unhurried drawl voice, like "yeah dude, I'm chillin' what's your hurry" (of course he types like a mile a minute). His voice is pretty complimentary to mine which is upbeat and bubbly. We are going to have some fun with the radio show!

So while i was talking to him, I felt like i was boring him to tears which totally cracks me up because as soon i kept saying "okay then" "alright then" or some such lead in to close the conversation, he would come back with a question or comment. You don't understand how opposite to my personality that is. I'm a total NYer in my short sharp to the point conversations. Took me doing business in the south for 5+ years to really stop, listen and give the other person a chance to end the conversation. Talking to Brad brought the fact up front and center, it was awesome.

Brad, you rock!!

Oh, footnote: my vote is moonbeam.

Archived