Coral Vue Hydros

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

:tears:

Don't be sad. I added that disclaimer because some of us (not me yet) have teenage kids. Actually....maybe none of us do. So....you're everyone's favorite teenager :)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha...I wish i had a good picture of my pistol shrimp w/ a fish around....i'd put balllz as the face....or maybe take a FTS and blend his face into the rocks lol

Love your tank!!

Haven't looked through it all, 54 pages Dx, but I wanted to ask what exactly did you do with your rock? You said that you overdosed calcium while you cycled them by themselves out in the sun? I'm currently cycling rock in a bucket and would love to do the same and get them all purple too, but what did you do to stop any algae from it being in sunlight?

Thank you :)

Thanks for the compliments :D and Its long enough that I need to make an index now I guess haha

the algae over took the buckets during the cycling - once the cycle passed and the nutrients went through denitrification the water stayed clear. Basically over the course of 3 months I used an entire 16oz bottle of purple up. I had a heater and korialla nano 240 in bucket the entire time w/ a screen over top of it and would bring it inside at night

Archived