Cultivated Reef

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha...my camera is my galaxy nexus cell phone hahah... my nex7 is still on back order :(

IMG_20120501_200406-1.jpg

Deckoz, I love the the coloring of your tank. Sorry to say, but getting into your thread just recently, I'm going to have to say tl;dr... But still want to know what color lights your using, ratio of them to whites, and where you got that sand from.:wub: Is it the magnetic kind?

Spirofucci

He's a total warrior all the way, but he can blend into to common folk when he needs to.

When I get my new 40 set up you have to let me buy some of that macro! :wub: so glad you're sticking around!

How's the hammer doing? Is it retaining its color? I've seen some many "yellow" ones and after 2 months the green comes out. But from my experience yours looks like it will stay yellow. It's like one of the holy grains of hammers. It took me years and I finally found a true yellow branching hammer. So nice find on your end.

ScubaEthan
That should not result in you removing your posts and getting off NR. They win.

+1

Just catching up with all this. I would hate to see you go! You are such an inspiration and knowledge base. I tell my friends about you and your superawesomecrazycool plans. I never go in the lounge and most of my posts are here in member aquariums. I have had nothing but pleasant and extremely positive experiences here.

Plus, I gotta keep my eye on that dragon's tongue and hold my place in line for a piece of it.

Awesome new photos.

Yea its stayed yellow thus far - however my supposedly "white frogspawn" that was under t5s is now purple based with whitish blue tips. Originally white on white when I got it. Hopefully the yellow hammer doesn't change - it was under led lighting at PEA so hope it holds its color

Ethan...I got a sumpfuge full of dragon tongue I've been ripping off every few days...

Soo UHH, what are you doing with the dragons tongue?:D

Is it possible, that because of how broad your colors are on your tank, that if put in an average reefers lighting( because yours is definitely above average), the frogspawn would turn white again? I really don't know anything about LEDs.

Ethan...I got a sumpfuge full of dragon tongue I've been ripping off every few days...

I put my name down on the list pages and pages ago.

Yeah, you got me begging, begging

Baby, please don't go

If I wake up tomorrow will you still be here?

I don't know if you feel the way I do

If you leave I'm gonna find you

Baby, please don't go, go, go, go

Baby, please don't, baby, please don't

Deckoz( can I just call you by your name? My phone keeps auto correcting your name as deck as)

Do you have a problem with snails or anything eating it? I had flame algae And scroll algae that I read shouldn't have been eaten, but my turbos ate it overnight. Btw, that algae is nicer than all my corals omgomgomg

ScubaEthan
As far as dragons tongue. I'm off next week I'll figure out how many clippings(people) I could send some too and get back to you

omgomgomg

As far as dragons tongue. I'm off next week I'll figure out how many clippings(people) I could send some too and get back to you

Being as I know nothing about dragons tongue, what benefit does it provide? What sort of lighting does it require etc?

iball1804
Baby, please don't go

If I wake up tomorrow will you still be here?

I don't know if you feel the way I do

If you leave I'm gonna find you

Baby, please don't, baby, please don't

YES.

Archived