SaltCritters.com

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Spiro.....its taken a lot of time...and 30 minutes daily to dose(wait in between elements) and cleaning

.refilling the hampster auto and feeding. Plus a dilemma I've been having...that I don't want to talk about lol

Thanks Spiro.....its taken a lot of time...and 30 minutes daily to dose(wait in between elements) and cleaning

.refilling the hampster auto and feeding. Plus a dilemma I've been having...that I don't want to talk about lol

You can tell by just looking (and reading your thread) that there is a lot of TLC going on!!!

Dilemma??? Like where you guys are going on your honeymoon?

...no OK I'll say it...somehow I broke the real time clock on the reef angel board and the rtc freezes at 12 midnight. The pwm module that controls the lights only works because it pulls the time from the main board. Well guess what happens when it reads 12 midnight 5 days in a row...no lights. So I've had to manually turn on my lights the past five days and everything has only been getting a 4 hour photo period......meh

I have been working with Roberto the creator of the reef angel. We have figured out that the rtc may not be broken. However there are two modules that have external 12v supplied to them. I believe that the external voltage is causing electrical noise causing the rtc to lock up. May have to integrate some opto-isolators to kill noise feedback to the mainboard...

Fun huh?

Hey brad, sorry to hear about the nudes but twenty mins in iodine will kill those Sps most likely. Toss them and make sure you don't have anymore! I can give you Sps frags:)

...no OK I'll say it...somehow I broke the real time clock on the reef angel board and the rtc freezes at 12 midnight. The pwm module that controls the lights only works because it pulls the time from the main board. Well guess what happens when it reads 12 midnight 5 days in a row...no lights. So I've had to manually turn on my lights the past five days and everything has only been getting a 4 hour photo period......meh

I have been working with Roberto the creator of the reef angel. We have figured out that the rtc may not be broken. However there are two modules that have external 12v supplied to them. I believe that the external voltage is causing electrical noise causing the rtc to lock up. May have to integrate some opto-isolators to kill noise feedback to the mainboard...

Fun huh?

Four hours of maximum light is plenty. I run LEDs for 12 hours and halide for four

Yea rob, sucks man. I lost my cyan w purple polyp tenuis. The spathulata and stag are recovering. Violet acro sp. Was lost too. I let them soak for 20 and kept em out of the tank for a couple days. The dead colonies got put back in. I'll give em a few months to see if they miraculously return.

Sps frags? Where we meeting haha

Damn bro well I have a couple different millis and a genius that needs to be clipped some of the branches are growing into one another :) I'll send you a top down pic I got yesterday while doing water change

Yea send it to me lol

It's a pink milli look at the left side branches growing so fast color can't keep up, and the two beaches fused together are in the bottom left

Who wants two black ice clowns with incredible blue on them. Female has attacked everyone...fire fish. Mandarin. Assessor. 150

Archived