Top Shelf Aquatics

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

After much research lately....I've decided to sell my nikon1 to a friend in order to purchase a Sony Nex-7 & a few lenses - I chose this camera because its 1. A small point and shoot w/ exchanable lenses and I can use alpha lenses if I choose. And 2 its capabilities for timelapses w/ wireless IR intervalometer. Soonest I could get it from sony is 3/28 :/ so it'll give me plenty of time to find some lenses. More importantly the decision between a macro - 100mm f2.8, 105mm f2.8, 125mm f2.5, and 150mm f2.2...hmm

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You want some brownies baby?! haha...took me forever to finish testing >.<

P2040053.jpg

I read this #### at work man.

Keep it coming.

Hahaha my bad siwelk...ill keep you in mind next time by writing siwelk in brownie batter.

Yea lower fstop....price higher is it the focal length I want yada yada bahumbug lol. We shall see

New scape?? Love It!

BTW as long as its OK with Britt, those cleavage shots are great! Way better that "hot chicks" in the lounge, lol!

Haha siwelk....ill see what I can manage lol

And spiro I dunno if I rescaped haha....but if it looks different I hope its a good thing, and why not throw some cleavage shots in the mix with the tank haha

Haha siwelk....ill see what I can manage lol

And spiro I dunno if I rescaped haha....but if it looks different I hope its a good thing, and why not throw some cleavage shots in the mix with the tank haha

Haha! Well it looked like a new scape to me! Musta been too much beer & tequila yesterday. I wasn't hung over this morning cause I was still drunk.

You should get a shot of Britt thru the tank

You fill up the container with water, turn it upside down and stick it underwater at the level you want. It creates a seal and when the water drops below the opening of the container it allows air into the container which puts the water into the sump. It's how most gravity ato's work. :)

Yep what joel said candy...when I designed the sump for the chii I made the middle baffles wide enough for the 64oz hampsterbottle. But when I did the transfer I ended up having two pumps in the return chamber and didn't fix the plumbing until yesterday to use the hampsterbottle again. Its the same effect if you use a shotglass...and you dip the shotglass underwater to rinseout the rest of the food - if you pull the shotglass up upside down it will hold the water until the waterlevel drops below the rim....with the hampster bottle water will pour out until it covers the tip up where air cannot pass through to replace the displacement of water exiting, which stops the water from coming out until the waterlevel drops again

Lol damn right - go make some brownies ;) become your own distraction hahaha

Also I decided on an ato & pump just need to find a resovoir - gonna be using the avast marine ato controller w/ reefangel input and either a brs50ml doser or ac20.I wonder if I could find a resovoir tube that's 27inches tall and 3inches in diameter to just place behind the tank under the hobfuge...kinda like a big reactor but for ato...as I would like to possibly use the cabinet I originally planned for the resovoir to hold a 3part dosing pump for calc/alk/mag

Thanks guys! SIlly but would work for sure on a short 3 day trip for me if I can't find a TS.

Your too classy for the lounge. So is Britt! ;)

Hmmm woke up to see one of my acans 60% munched away with two sexies standing on it....damn sluts can't keep to themselves >.< ugh

Hmmm woke up to see one of my acans 60% munched away with two sexies standing on it....damn sluts can't keep to themselves >.< ugh

Not cool! They are Acan Munching Sluts! :angry::P

Hi, Brad :happy:

Sexies are the devil :lol:

Guess that's the price you gotta pay for keeping those vixens in a cage.

Hahah yea I'm ok, just read a few post that were incredibly lame...especially the tax return one...wow..bunch of kids wishing they get a huge return

Kat....wtf? It looks like zoa blood

Yea...vixens...cages....how to trap sexy shrimp to ban them to fuge...

Sixline...w/ 6 fish in a 25....haha don't tempt me to go 7....but then the mandarin that finally is eating will have competition...meh win loose I guess

....I wonder if I turn my vortechs upto 100% constant on all three if I could blast them witrh a turkey baster and have them swirling out of control....muhahaha

Archived