Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Keydiver's feedback thread

keydiver

i'd like to start a feedback thread so people can share their experiences as a buyer. Most people who have bought something from me have most likely bought macro algae, please feel free to post whether it be negative or positive.

Rabidgerbil38

I got some macro's from keydiver and had fast service and delivery, he even threw in a bonus for me. The bags leaked in the box during delivery, but everything arrived alive and well. A+ service for a good price

I got couple of Macroalgaes from keydiver and i highly recommend him. Shipping was quick and packaging was good. Everything arrived alive and are thriving in my tank.

• 6 months later...

I ordered some macros from Keydiver, but unfortunately had a problem with shipping. I let him know about the problem, and he took care of it (and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my order). Overall a good experience... Oh, and the macros look great! Thanks Keydiver!

• 2 months later...

Awesome.seller! Everything came in healthy and larger qantities then expected. Would definatley buy from him again!

• 2 weeks later...

Bought several corals from keydiver and got some macro algae as well. Great shipping and an overall great experience buying the coral. The coral is now happily in my tank :D Would buy from him again.

lazyturtle

Just bought the corals from keydiver. They are arrived really quickly and was packed very professionally. BTW beside my order keydiver sent me some free corals! Thanks!

Hey

Got my order shipped today, all the macros I ordered was intact except for the freebie, i believe it was due to single bag it came in. Luckily it was not dried up and i think it will do fine. Everything else was double bagged and nicely packaged. also very helpful and patient with questions that I had, replies very professional and answered in fast timely manner.

Will be posting pic soon and may I ask what kind of algae the green one is? :happy:

Thank you.

Hey

Got my order shipped today, all the macros I ordered was intact except for the freebie, i believe it was due to single bag it came in. Luckily it was not dried up and i think it will do fine. Everything else was double bagged and nicely packaged. also very helpful and patient with questions that I had, replies very professional and answered in fast timely manner.

Will be posting pic soon and may I ask what kind of algae the green one is? :happy:

Thank you.

That'd be codium. Let me know if I can help you with anything else!

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered twice from Tim, and all I can say is he's a great guy to deal with. Very helpful with any questions and willing to work with you if any problems occur. Overall a great experience and definitely will buy from again soon.

--Keith

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
gulfsurfer101

Great Guy to deal with! I was totally happy with my order from Tim and I wouldn't hesitate to order from him again in the future.

Ordered 3 ric's from keydiver last week. he said he would ship Monday and he did!

Package got here in great shape. Everything was packed perfectly. The ric's looked great and as described.

Planning to order more ASAP.

Thank you!!

nano_reefer10

Very happy with the rics I received. All were in great shape, I wish I could have brought them all with me! Will definitely recommend this seller and will buy from him again.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently got some Macroalgae clippings from keydiver and was really happy with the transaction. I was particularly impressed with the way he packages the Macros, it was simple genius.

First, let me explain just a bit. We have several younger Reefers on here who are on a budget (like me) and who often hesitate to buy livestock that needs to be shipped overnight because of the associated shipping costs. Overnight shipping costs are calculated by the weight of the package, so anything that can keep the weight down makes a huge difference in shipping costs.

The way that keydiver packages his Macros drastically reduces package weight while still managing to be a great and safe way to ship Macros. He wraps the Macros in a couple of layers of paper towels & then puts them in a small amount of water in the bags. Macros really don't need a lot of water for shipping, they mostly just need to stay moist, so this works great.

My only suggestion to him for something to change in packaging would be to insulate his boxes when shipping during cold months, like the weather we have now.

Ok, enough talking, here's pics of what it's like to receive a Macroalgae shipment from keydiver:

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

Keydiver has been great to deal with, buy with confidence. :happy:

Oh, I almost forgot-- I'd just like to point out that I specifically asked him for small portions since these went into a Pico tank. I'd lay high odds that he usually ships out larger portions than this.

• 2 months later...

I bought 10 Ric's from keydiver. I paid on Wednesday, shipped Thursday, and delivered today (Friday).

Great packaging and communication. Will be buying from keydiver again. Thanks!

Archived