Top Shelf Aquatics

DloG's Drilled 60-P

dlogfx

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

A month ago I added a pistol shrimp and immediatly went MIA until last night when I discovered that it was still alive and had made a burrow on the right side of my tank. I thought the little guy was dead. It was a good way to end the weekend.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the kind words guys. It's been a lot of work but definitely worth it...

I need to update my FTS, all my corals seem to look a lot more vibrant after I stated dosing Elos amino acid, Elos pro skimmer and added a GFO reactor.

Still dosing Elos Omega and Pro Skimmer, my corals seem to be liking it. I'm kind of scared to stop dosing beacuse the bight colors might go away. Kinda feels like I have my corals of steroids. LOL!!

Those last 2 pictures are amazing! I love the light & colors.

So you attribute the vivid colors to the Elos supplements? How long before you noticed a difference? Are you feeding anything else?

• 2 weeks later...
Those last 2 pictures are amazing! I love the light & colors.

So you attribute the vivid colors to the Elos supplements? How long before you noticed a difference? Are you feeding anything else?

Yeah the Elos pro skimmer & amino acid supplements are the only thing I regularly supplement. Every month ill use Elos SvC (zooplankton) thats the one other thing i use. It was around 3 weeks till I started to see results. The only SPS peice I had was brown before I stated and now it has really nice dark blue and green color.

Archived