Innovative Marine Aquariums

Eric's Clownfish Breeding Thread (Retired)

ericm1205

Due to several factors like moving, health and others i am getting out of breeding. i sold every pair except for 1, i kept my rods onyx pair to maybe raise a few once in a while. they are living in retirement in my solana high on the hog, in the huge rbta.

i will come here often and give help and info where ever i can help out. I wish everyone else who is breeding the best. Good luck and keep at it, its frustrating, but rewarding.

I shipped my fish out yesterday and the guy showed up and bought and dismantled the system.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:tears:

That sucks, GL with the move. I just moved, it really isn't that terrible.

flowers for good luck and farewell to this clownfish :naughtydance: center.

:flower:

thx 6G.

it was very sad and i was upset bagging them all up and shipping them out yesterday. F$#**NG fedex killed a few on the trip and it was i stressed the most about. so my fears came true. i hate shipping. but i will be fixing it. if i get into a better situation in the future i might get another pair or 2 to keep me up and into breeding.

a side note. my clarkii that i sent, actually laid eggs in the bag during shipping. its the same thing that Dr Joyce Wilkerson had to her when got her clarkii. it was in her book.

Sorry you are getting out of it man... but you got to look out for #1.

That being said - I get the feeling it won't be long until we see you raising another clutch.

Good Luck Eric!

FishEyeAquaculture

Best of luck and like Pickle said, I am sure you won't be away too long.

Still a little upset I missed out on those pairs, I have been itching to try out clarki lately!

dang sorry to hear you getting out, good luck on whatever you decide to do, like i said if you ever want to get back in ill hook you up with something nice to get you started..

Hi Eric,

Very sorry to hear that you are getting out of breeding, but you have to take care of your health first. My oldest son has psoriatic arthritis also, so I have an idea of what you must be going through. He seems to have finally gotten his under control with the injections, so hang in there. Reducing stress in your life really helps the condition as well.

Just enjoy the fish you have in semi-retirement. I wish you all the best!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived