Pod Your Reef

Thanks!

junginit

I ordered a fairly large clean up crew and some extras for my tanks. Gotta say was the best customer service experience by far.

I placed and order and selected over night shipping. I got my confirm email and quickly emailed back that I should probably get an ice pack do to the heat in SoCal. I got another response less than 15 min later.

My packaged arrived looking great. Got soo many snails! Wasn't sure where to put them all. I have really enjoyed the porcelain crabs!

Well, I noticed a couple things were missing (Dry Goods). I shot John an email on Sunday and he still responded, I wasn't expected anything till Monday. But he quickly resolved the issue and had my package by Weds.

Great service with a site that has valuable info on it to.

Thanks!!!

• 3 months later...

Placed another order last week. Once again, I have no complaints! Always seem to get more than what I ordered.

The fish food sample has worked well.

I am loving the decorator crab! That guy is sweet!

Again, glad to be a loyal customer!

Thanks!

Always welcome :) Glad you found that decorator a good home, I wonder if that sponge on his back will take off for you... They don't ship well, but once that particular species gets going it is easy to frag and re-attach underwater, (it is even OK with some time out of water), and grows fairly quickly and has a nice blue color as it grows.

• 1 month later...

Looking forward to my new order. Was a little sad that you ran out of the ringed cowrie before I got my order in, but will just wait till I see them again. Thanks John!

• 2 weeks later...

Got my order in earlier today and just finished getting everything acclimated.

The blue knuckle hermits are sweet. Very active.

The Ringed Cowries are really unique. Pretty cool little guys.

The thin striped hermit is a lot bigger than I expected, but should be fine.

Thanks John! Appreciate the great customer service!

Archived