Pod Your Reef

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

Very impressive!!!!!!!

Was that the weirdest question you've ever been asked? I'm referring to Brad's cat issue :lol:

If micro-chipping your pet can give it cancer.

They are completely harmless.

Ummmm people also ask why dogs eat other animal poop all the time as well. :lol: IDK why but they do and it's gross.

Thanks Alto! Everything seems to be doing what it's supposed to!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both of my dogs are micro-chipped. Isn't it contained in glass?

Both of my dogs like cat poop too. It's a delicacy :lol: You should see the contraption we had to make for the litter box to avoid late night snacking. Gross :lol:

Both of my dogs are micro-chipped. Isn't it contained in glass?

Both of my dogs like cat poop too. It's a delicacy :lol: You should see the contraption we had to make for the litter box to avoid late night snacking. Gross :lol:

It's actually a small silicone encased chip. They roughen the outside so it doesn't migrate to other parts of their bodies as it only goes under the skin. I have found some when scanning in the legs or over the hips of a dog. Old chips would migrate. Totally harmless, looks like a grain of rice.

Yeah midnight tootsie rolls! Bleh! I ended up using a baby gate and the dog won't hop over it. So gross. :P

My dogs also enjoy kitty poop... :( And their own poop if they can get it.

To add to the fart stories, if you're sitting on the couch with them and one of them farts, she'll look at you so indignantly and jump off the couch and lay on the other side of the room, leaving you with the stink. :P

Really nice growth shots too! Some of those have gotten so big!

My prim and proper poodle, loves to roll in Sulcatta Tortise poop which is the most stinky putred stuff in the world! My Sulcatta weighs about 45 lbs so he really takes a big smelly dump!

My dogs eat their own poop all the time! They're breath is the worst! :lol:

Spiro - I used to have a Salcutta. They are awesome, awesome animals!

Candy - Your corals look awesome! I need some of whatever magic you've got for reefing!

My dogs also enjoy kitty poop... :( And their own poop if they can get it.

To add to the fart stories, if you're sitting on the couch with them and one of them farts, she'll look at you so indignantly and jump off the couch and lay on the other side of the room, leaving you with the stink. :P

Really nice growth shots too! Some of those have gotten so big!

HAHA! When my dog farts she looks at us like I didn't do it too!

Thansk growth is good!

My prim and proper poodle, loves to roll in Sulcatta Tortise poop which is the most stinky putred stuff in the world! My Sulcatta weighs about 45 lbs so he really takes a big smelly dump!

HAHA poodles being prissy and proper is a joke! They are some of the dirtiest nastiest dogs ever! I love Standards though, and yeah Turtle poo sucks! I had to take care of a friends Red Footed Tortise, man I would not own one ever.

My dogs eat their own poop all the time! They're breath is the worst! :lol:

Spiro - I used to have a Salcutta. They are awesome, awesome animals!

Candy - Your corals look awesome! I need some of whatever magic you've got for reefing!

You have it your just getting started.

On a side note my idiot neighbor is determined to PMO. Every time I have a day off I am woken up with this idiot screaming on his phone right next to my bedroom, So I open the window and say can you F&%^ scream somewhere else. He ignores me, so I say hey you F get the hell away from my window when your screaming on the phone. I get told STFU you little F%^& B$%^& we pay taxes too!

WTF does taxes have to do with being rude to your neighbors.? I went over and tried to talk to his Mother and she basically acted like he idiot son and said they "DONT" rev their weedwacker Civics all night (they have woken me up at 2AM many times), and they DONT drive like idiots (drag racing) around the neighborhood at the time the little kids are walking home from the buses.

I LIVE HERE I SEE THEM DOING THIS EVERY DAY. WTF is so hard about going to the back yard and screaming there, he deals too. All I have to do is make one call to Crimestoppers and I may get a cash reward.

FML all I wanted was another hour.

Bummer about the neighbor. I've got one that loves to complain about every branch that hangs over into her yard :lol: We got so tired of it that we actually had a tree removed so she wouldn't bug us about it anymore :lol:

Funny thing too....when we had the trimmers remove branches from our fig tree that were on her side, she complained that she WANTED those to hang over....good grief. Sometimes you just can't win :lol: She's one of those who just loves to complain about something.

I look forward to the day when we are living in the country with no neighbors.

Go ahead and call the police. Otherwise just fight back. Our idiot neighbors are an older couple who think they deserve peace and quiet 24/7. We put new tile in our laundry room and my hubby was cutting tile at 2PM and they told him they were going to call the police on us for disturbing the peace. Our 'quiet times' don't start until 10PM so we told them to go ahead. Now my husband will go to the garage and turn on the table saw just to piss them off. :lol:

Bummer about the neighbor. I've got one that loves to complain about every branch that hangs over into her yard :lol: We got so tired of it that we actually had a tree removed so she wouldn't bug us about it anymore :lol:

Funny thing too....when we had the trimmers remove branches from our fig tree that were on her side, she complained that she WANTED those to hang over....good grief. Sometimes you just can't win :lol: She's one of those who just loves to complain about something.

I look forward to the day when we are living in the country with no neighbors.

Yeah! Oh they called the cops on me for knocking on their door and asking them to kindly STFU. Cops said hey next time their being loud, call us let the operator know they need to sneak up on them as they will hide or stop doing what their doing and we will come by.

Just found out from A there is more going on there then I knew..... Apparently people in the neighborhood call him "The Nose" as he does so much coke.

One more thing I have on them, Crimestoppers here I come. Next time I have to call the cops for a noise complaint after 11PM I am calling that line as well. I am done jim done!

Yeah I like the trees hanging over, I only complain about the neighbors dealing drugs by my window! :lol:

Go ahead and call the police. Otherwise just fight back. Our idiot neighbors are an older couple who think they deserve peace and quiet 24/7. We put new tile in our laundry room and my hubby was cutting tile at 2PM and they told him they were going to call the police on us for disturbing the peace. Our 'quiet times' don't start until 10PM so we told them to go ahead. Now my husband will go to the garage and turn on the table saw just to piss them off. :lol:

HAHA we were planning on putting an air horn in the bushes right under our window and blasting it every time they annoyed us.

Yeah ours start at 11 so they have until then to do what they want, next time I am calling. I was trying to be nice as I got them ticketed yesterday for drag racing! The cop who caught them was here again today, he was very nice. Not bad looking either in his uniform.

WTF is is with men in uniform? And how can those uniforms make women look like men? :huh:

Sounds like a neighbor that you don't want to confront. Just call the police and let them take care of it!!!! Be safe ;)

Yep. I didn't want to go over there to begin with. Just felt maybe if I was nice about it they would do something in return, not so mom is as rude ad the 20+year old man child they have living and dealing in their house.

From now on it's the cops and CS.

STICK A FORK IN ME I AM DONE! :angry:

Hope my answers about the Black sand suited your fancy ;)

Oh they did man! Thanks so much! I am totally getting that when I move everything to the new tank.

WTF is is with men in uniform? And how can those uniforms make women look like men? :huh:

I hear ya!!!! I was just at the market last week and some firemen were shopping in there. Even the overweight guy looked good :lol:

I do have to say we have some fine-looking firemen out here :lol: It's a well-known fact :lol:

I hear ya!!!! I was just at the market last week and some firemen were shopping in there. Even the overweight guy looked good :lol:

I do have to say we have some fine-looking firemen out here :lol: It's a well-known fact :lol:

There is a new station being built right in front of my work. I can't wait to watch them clean their engines! ;)

Or their morning runs! :D

We are trying to get a car wash thing going on on a Sunday to help bring in more clients etc and were thinking about asking the firemen to loan us their hoses! :lol: Told the Boss lady I would gladly wear a bikini to lure customers in! ;)

Haha...wow..

I know! I've been awake 2 hours and man I have had a years worth of drama. And been enlightened re my neighbors by A as he just told me this information 5 minutes ago. He has known for months! OMG :lol:

I want a hot fireman to jog past the house now. ;) Need fun.

OHHHH I am going to the LFS to get water, I will have to look around, no $$$ to buy anything but man I love looking. They got new clams too. :happy:

Also I would be wearing a bikini for the Car wash, not just at the front door. ;) all the other girls are a bit on the heavy side so they refuse to wear suits. How do you get people to get their car washed without the bikini girl?

I missed the men in uniform fetish. Doesn't do anything for me. :(

Anyway, I forgot to mention our other idiots. They are on the other end of the block from us and they have 2 HUGE rottweilers. I love all dogs but these ones are left in the yard 24/7 and I have never seen them play with them or walk them. Hence these dogs are anti-social. About 4-5 months ago all the kids were at the bus stop and one of the families had their pomeranian with them. The rotties busted out and chased the families/kids and the only reason the people escaped was because they stopped to kill the pomeranian before continuing to chase the people. So what did the police do? Take the dogs for QT for 10 days and then give them back. :rolleyes: My kids now go to the other bus stop. :huh:

Anyway, I forgot to mention our other idiots. They are on the other end of the block from us and they have 2 HUGE rottweilers. I love all dogs but these ones are left in the yard 24/7 and I have never seen them play with them or walk them. Hence these dogs are anti-social. About 4-5 months ago all the kids were at the bus stop and one of the families had their pomeranian with them. The rotties busted out and chased the families/kids and the only reason the people escaped was because they stopped to kill the pomeranian before continuing to chase the people. So what did the police do? Take the dogs for QT for 10 days and then give them back. :rolleyes: My kids now go to the other bus stop. :huh:

The owner paid a HUGE fine to get them out. I am surprised they were able to as they were killers though. Acc should have Euthanized them and had them pay the fine to the Pom's owner.

In Fort Myers we had a rogue Rottie who was attacking kids at their bus stops. When the officer went to catch him they got him with the dart, the dog attacked as the sedation did nothing to slow him down, so the Cop with the Acc officer hit him with the tazer as he was trying to attack them, the dog did not go down. Rotties are awesome dogs but they are more like a grizzly bear when they are mad.

If people can't control the strong breed dogs they shouldn't have them. I am glad your little one is okay though I am sorry for the owners of the Pom.

Why do big dogs want to kill little dogs? It's always in the back of my mind when I take my dogs out for a walk. No wonder my little dog is nervous when she's out walking. She must know she's a target.

Me neither. However, whenever I see the good ole bikini car wash, all the cars get washed, twice.

Why do big dogs want to kill little dogs? It's always in the back of my mind when I take my dogs out for a walk. No wonder my little dog is nervous when she's out walking. She must know she's a target.

Not that so much. It's the lack of socialization when their puppies. Also most big dogs instinct it to chase the smaller thing and grab it, hunting in the wild etc. The dogs Banshee was talking about obviously weren't socialized when they were puppies. ;)

Me neither. However, whenever I see the good ole bikini car wash, all the cars get washed, twice.

:lol:

altolamprologus

It bugs me when people don't properly train their dogs, regardless of size. I personally love big dogs and can't stand it when people give large breeds a bad name by letting them run wild.

On another note, I have a mini lop bunny that could kick the ass of a lot of small breed dogs :P

On another note, I have a mini lop bunny that could kick the ass of a lot of small breed dogs :P

oh my gosh...I love the mini lop bunnies!!!!!

Our 'big' dog (she's about 40 pounds) is half beagle and her hunting instinct is crazy. She always tries to go after little dogs she doesn't know but she's fine with our mini doxie. I don't know if more socialization would have helped as she was a rescue so she was 3 or 4 when we got her.

Archived