Cultivated Reef

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Excellent pictures my dear. :lol: drunk dogs.

Love that last part!

Thanks! BTW how you doing? Hows it going pre move?

Beautiful pictures!!!!! This is one of my favorite tanks. Everything is so happy and well taken care of :happy:

Thanks for the ricordea pictures too!!!!!!!

Beautiful pictures!!!!! This is one of my favorite tanks. Everything is so happy and well taken care of :happy:

Thanks for the ricordea pictures too!!!!!!!

I am truly Honored! I just can't wait for the tank to grow out a bit and fill in. Some more Rics and Zoas a brain and a CLam and I will be happy!

I knew you'd like the rics, the pink ones make me smile! :happy:

Yeah you're right, sorry about posting the pic, you're always so lively and fun. You like tramp stamps, that is A-okay. lol.

A "Tramp Stamp" is the typical tribal over the butt cheeks to make your @$$ look bigger. I do not have that, and would never call it that as I got it after I had been with my husband for 3 years, so I am not a tramp ;) .

I try to be fun life is too short. B)

You make me want a frogspawn so bad! And a cool fish too! LOL.

The frog is super easy! Was my first coral actually, but Mag is a big thing you need to watch with them.

He loves when I spot feed myisis or chopped shrimp. Silly fat froggie! :P

A "Tramp Stamp" is the typical tribal over the butt cheeks to make your @$$ look bigger. I do not have that, and would never call it that as I got it after I had been with my husband for 3 years, so I am not a tramp ;) .

I try to be fun life is too short. B)

damn I miss something i guess.......

new rule Just avatar35_1.gif

Nice dump! You should feel much better now. Everything looks soooo nice. My favorite is the rics and Poe of course.

I just got my first rics, luv em!

Nice dump! You should feel much better now. Everything looks soooo nice. My favorite is the rics and Poe of course.

I just got my first rics, luv em!

They grow so well for me IDK why the Yumas don't like me though. I have the single baby Yuma left from the Purple and green ones, he is bleached and mad but starting to color back up and has a nice orange mouth still.. IDK I hope it lives as I found them on Cherry Corals for 100 a polyp, and I got them for 20 for the 3.

B)

No hard feelings like I said life is too short.

Taking the high road is the way to go :)

I hope your yumas pull through!!!!! That's quite the deal you got on them!!!!!

Hola chica ;)

Hola! Como Estas?

Taking the high road is the way to go :)

I hope your yumas pull through!!!!! That's quite the deal you got on them!!!!!

Yep! ;)

I know! I showed A when I found them on Cherry Corals and he was all WTF why do they keep dying! LMAO if I can get it to come back and multiply I will sell them at $30 a polyp! :P

Yumas are notorious melters. They are incredibly finicky...from what I've read. I personally never experienced it, but then I didn't have a premium variety. I had the variety that grows like crazy!

I really need a bigger tank. Wish it didn't involve more work though :lol:

Yumas are notorious melters. They are incredibly finicky...from what I've read. I personally never experienced it, but then I didn't have a premium variety. I had the variety that grows like crazy!

I really need a bigger tank. Wish it didn't involve more work though :lol:

I got it for $20 I figured it was another Yuma I could try it in a different spot, and it was okay for 2-3 weeks then decided to bleach, so I moved it, looked better for a day then looked worse again. I want this little one to live I am pretty sure it is coloring up more but it's taking forever.

Got the order from Reefcleaners today. omgomgomg Ummmmm WOW what a $#%^ load of snails! Got a few TINY blue legged hermits and I believe one of the micro hermits (he is a tan color and just way teeny). He sent me 3 limpets for the 1 I ordered :happydance: , and I have already seen a HUGE dent in the cyano on the sand bed. :happy:

I will post pics of the overload of snails tomorrow, tonight I am tired.

Barely a month at the new job and I was the only Tech today as the other one called out AGAIN. Oh well I rocked it and kicked the day's butt!

Have a nice night all!

Cool on the reefcleaner order! I think John has a history of some sort of severe head trauma.

BTW, I voted for you and Poe. :)

Awesome update :)

Enjoy your night!!!!!

Thanks Pics tonight

Cool on the reefcleaner order! I think John has a history of some sort of severe head trauma.

BTW, I voted for you and Poe. :)

Thanks I appreciate your support!

And I agree IDK how he stays in business sending that much on each order! Like WOW! :D

My Cyano is a goner! ;)

The pile of snails that results after you dump John's shipment in the tank is always really entertaining. He must have an endless supply of those things. Glad to hear they're going after your cyano! Only my dwarf ceriths were eating it and even though I have a million of those guys, they're so tiny that they were hardly making a dent in it.

Oh, and go Poe! You're behind a bit, you gotta get to campaigning!

The pile of snails that results after you dump John's shipment in the tank is always really entertaining. He must have an endless supply of those things. Glad to hear they're going after your cyano! Only my dwarf ceriths were eating it and even though I have a million of those guys, they're so tiny that they were hardly making a dent in it.

Oh, and go Poe! You're behind a bit, you gotta get to campaigning!

Working on it! Only 3 away now! ;)

I love the pile! I kind of scattered them where the cyano was and they went to town!

Catching up now guys! I need all the help I can get with this and I would be forever grateful to everyone who votes for my Poe.

Pics coming this evening of the snails and corals, I am snapping them now!

Nice reef you have there :)

Thanks so much!

I love you Avatar!

Your PBMAS! Going to the Swap at the end of the month?

Archived