ReefCleaners.org

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

it is a nice tat

Sure it's the tat your looking at! :P

I do love it, too bad I can't ever see it. -_-

Awesome pictures. Love the tank.

Thanks!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the pic dump. You have some beautiful and healthy corals in there!

I think a tat of Poe and some colorful corals would look incredible!!!! I can think of all kinds of places you should put it.

Love the pic dump. You have some beautiful and healthy corals in there!

I think a tat of Poe and some colorful corals would look incredible!!!! I can think of all kinds of places you should put it.

Thanks!

I am sure you can! I was actually thinking of getting all 5 fish and the Shrimp tattooed on my leg. IDK if I want them to spiral up the leg or just in a cluster together.....

A gave me the idea telling me that someone he knew did this with pics from a species book and had them spiraling up his leg and it looked cool.

OMG I am planning a tattoo. LMAO

Everything is coming along well. That chalice is pretty cool.

Thanks! I am keeping my fingers crossed I figured out this chemistry thing as Alk and KH were holding steady yesterday, only Mag had dropped, so that's all I dosed. When I check the params again at 4 we will see.

That sounds very cool! Might as well throw in a blue spotted octopuss as well! Very colorfull!

I know! My fish are all bright too so it will hopefully look cool!

So I tested again everything was looking good!

Alk 2.85 vs 2.96

KH 8.0 vs 8.3

Mag 1370~ vs 1350 (I dosed 5mL Mag yesterday as the day before it was at 1380)

Calc 450

So I dosed 5mL Alk today.

So dosing each with 5mL rotating every day should keep me pretty consistent. I am still going to keep testing daily until I am sure but I am going to do the dosing math later. Right now I need to clean and start thawing out dinner. ;)

I really should not disappear from N-R for 5 days. I am so behind!

I saw that photo of you cleaning the tank on Facebook and I meant to tell you to make sure it got on N-R so all the boys could go wild. Looks like we have the first photo for our calendar :D Oh, and I love the tat. Its very cute!

Your corals and fish all look so happy and healthy! I'm jealous of how much PE you're getting from all your SPS's. Looks like you've got some serious growth too. Nice work!

Shoot! Everytime I pop in here it reminds me that I want to test my ALK. Then I promptly forget again :lol:

LOL! ;)

I really should not disappear from N-R for 5 days. I am so behind!

I saw that photo of you cleaning the tank on Facebook and I meant to tell you to make sure it got on N-R so all the boys could go wild. Looks like we have the first photo for our calendar :D Oh, and I love the tat. Its very cute!

Your corals and fish all look so happy and healthy! I'm jealous of how much PE you're getting from all your SPS's. Looks like you've got some serious growth too. Nice work!

Thanks and thanks! :happy:

Quoted text was removed per my request, thanks.

Thanks

So sorry I was MIA guys, sick as a dog yesterday even got out of work early, and I worked 7:30am-8pm today, long day.

Tank is doing well, WC tomorrow and testing soon again. I am pretty sure I got this thing down but want to make sure. ;)

Sour OG Kush
WTF I don't get why this got posted here? I didn't think my shot was that revealing. :mellow: Can you post this in your thread please. I don't want to sound like a B#### but I just prefer if my thread stays mine.

Thanks

Beginning on the week huh?

I still think kats tattoo is much MUCH better!

Haters gonna hate!

Ugh...there's something going around these parts as well. Today is day 3 that my son is staying home from school. Thankfully it's not a fever sort of thing, but just a horrible head cold. I feel it trying to take hold on me too, but so far so good fingerscrossed

Hope you are feeling better!!!!

:huh:

deleted as requested. have a nice day.

Thanks, I just would prefer the pics to be classy not revealing like that. I showed nothing and that pic was a bit too provocative for me. You can post it anywhere else but here. It was a nice tat though, if you like tribal garter tattoos that belong on a pole ;) .

Beginning on the week huh?

I still think kats tattoo is much MUCH better!

Haters gonna hate!

Then stay out of my thread you come in here only to post this. STFU. ;)

Ugh...there's something going around these parts as well. Today is day 3 that my son is staying home from school. Thankfully it's not a fever sort of thing, but just a horrible head cold. I feel it trying to take hold on me too, but so far so good fingerscrossed

Hope you are feeling better!!!!

Yeah I had a stomach bug. Better now! Thanks ;) You feel better. :happy:

Placed a order with reefcleaners today!

I wanted a limpet so bad!

SO I ordered 20 dwarf cerths, 15 Florida Cerths, 5 large nerites, 1 limpet, and 5 more Narssarius and pods to boost the population in my tank.

Total order cost nearly nothing, Cheep as %^$#. Looking forward to getting these guys fast! He is only a few hours north of me in Stuart! Too bad I don't have the ability to drive up there!

Cool on the Reefcleaner order. I also got some of those dwarf planaxis snails. They are very small and probably don't do too much in the way of cleaning, but I think they have a nice shell.

Cool on the Reefcleaner order. I also got some of those dwarf planaxis snails. They are very small and probably don't do too much in the way of cleaning, but I think they have a nice shell.

LOL I am going to have so many snails!

But I ordered my limpet, that's pretty cool! Can't wait, they ship Monday. :happy:

Just a quick update, got some live brine at the LFS for the first time. I fed the Mandarin after I had everyone else busy chasing them and man oh man, he went crazy. Now his belly is about to explode! I am going to mix in some frozen myisis this evening and see what he does! :happy:

I am working on re training him as he would eat before but I got lazy then went out of town. So it goes again!

Oh how long do the brine live in that little Styrofoam cup I got them in? I fed them some phyto, man they went nutz!

Just a quick update, got some live brine at the LFS for the first time. I fed the Mandarin after I had everyone else busy chasing them and man oh man, he went crazy. Now his belly is about to explode! I am going to mix in some frozen myisis this evening and see what he does! :happy:

I am working on re training him as he would eat before but I got lazy then went out of town. So it goes again!

Oh how long do the brine live in that little Styrofoam cup I got them in? I fed them some phyto, man they went nutz!

I think they can live in a small container for a couple days up to maybe a week.

altolamprologus

I put my live brine in a bucket of saltwater with an airline bubbling slowly and some live phyto. A dozen or so die out of several hundred a week. I don't know exactly how long they last because I use them up within a week, but my guess would be a few weeks at room temp if given enough food.

I <3 your tank. Your livestock is all just awesome!

Thanks! They constantly cause me stress but I love them all!

I put my live brine in a bucket of saltwater with an airline bubbling slowly and some live phyto. A dozen or so die out of several hundred a week. I don't know exactly how long they last because I use them up within a week, but my guess would be a few weeks at room temp if given enough food.

Thanks alto! I will set them up in a gallon jug tomorrow with the air pump, I guess I should feed them again though....... :P

Archived