SaltCritters.com

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

You have the same opinions as me :)

The mini brittle star is a good thing to have. They stick their arms out of the rocks to catch passing food particles and will come out at night and sometimes during feeding time to collect the extra food. I have several dozen of them that started as one a few months ago.

Great minds think alike! ;)

Awesome! I like him I will name him squishy and he will be my squishy! :lol: So cool, I like good HH.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
f-pirates-barbary-getty.jpg

:huh:

IDK been a long morning just don't get it! ;)

Thanks for posting though!

Okay getting ready to do a 5 gallon WC and whatnot, I am testing in about 10 minutes both the tank and the WC water, then doing the WC and testing later like 3 hours after WC.

Gotta get the Alk and Mag under control.

Okay so I should omit the other 20 minutes of this thing?

Sounds preachy to me kind of like PETA and all those Pro Lifers.

Shoot, please no one get mad at me! I am a vet tech but I hate PETA, they have good intentions but have very little piratical knowledge. Also I have seen news reports of them euthanizing the animals right after saving them from their "horrible owners" on occasion.

OH! I spotted a little Blue and red striped set of legs a few days ago and it turns out I have a HH starfish. This is what I have found that he looks like

BrittleStarAssorted1.jpg

If anyone knows more about these one's in particular I would appreciate it. He is TINY and hiding in the rock under the Red Monti, so he will not be easy to get out if he is bad, and that is my pod breeding ground so I would hate to have to dip it.

So cute! :happy:

Arggggggggg!

Arggggggggg!

Gotcha! My typo! Practical stupid spell check! My Computer actually put the Piratical in there instead of what I wanted!

Argh! Somalian Pirates We!

sp_1307_07.jpg?width=480

Okay tested before the wc and went from

KH 7.7 (after dosing yesterday) to 7.0 overnight! (remember I even added another 5mL dose before bed so it sucked the Alk and KH out!)

Alk 2.73 to 2.50 overnight

Calc was the same

Mag 1300 to 1350 (I did another 10mL dose before bed yesterday so it was in a better spot.)

2 hours post WC

Alk 2.5

KH 7.0

Calc 450

Mag 1320..... I apparently lowered it so I dosed another 10mL and will test it in another hour.

I am going to dose another 10mL of Alk as well. Then daily testing to see what the tank uses on a 24 hour basis.

Got some new snails today, thats about all for me not a very exciting day. -_-

Hubby snapped a pic of me cleaning the tank yesterday, there was another more of a close up of my butt.... it does not exist any more.

423136_10150654714614029_659639028_9255769_1603491007_n.jpg

Me cleaning the tank! The new stand is way taller..... I am so short! And I just realized my pants were falling down...... HA! Almost Plumbers Crack!

And yes I have a tattoo, I got this after I was living with my Husband for my 21st Birthday. :P

altolamprologus
427104_10150654751649029_659639028_9255845_253837154_n.jpg

My Custom Tattoo, cost $100 Nunea in Fort Myers is awesome! Had it done in less then an hour.

It's gorgeous :)

Only reason I got it! He was awesome! Did a great job and was healed in a week. Been 5 years now and it hasn't faded a bit. :happy:

And TY!

Nice butt!!

I mean nice tat, no, nice tank, wow what a skimmer, do you have a bird? Oh forget it, I'm too excited with that butt shot.

Nice butt!!

I mean nice tat, no, nice tank, wow what a skimmer, do you have a bird? Oh forget it, I'm too excited with that butt shot.

LMAO I do he suffers from Seizures, and we give him Phenobarbital in his water to control them. Imagine having to measure out 200mL of water and then get the dose for the Pheno and add it to the water every 3-4 days. Bleh!

Thanks re the butt, Hubby thinks its awesome as well! ;)

Thanks re the tank, it's awesome and I love it!

Girlfriend I heard you pooped all over your thread so I came to check it out, but I can't see any pics except the tramp stamp on this page. (very nice BTW!!)

Wait, what happened to your (non-existant) butt? You gave it away?

Mark you are too funny!

I love my Tramp Stamp, specially Because I am not a tramp! ;)

Ha no I deleted the pic! :P But it is small!

I love when the boys chime in, figured it was a tank related pic so I posted it! B) Specially Because it is my Purple Seahorse!

EDIT: oh gosh I found your poop. Those fish are so pretty!

Thanks! I love my fishies! They are all doing so well!

I love you new addition as well, the mandy is a cutie! So small! :happy:

uh huh. :rolleyes:

I had a lapse of judgement for a minute and forgot how silly the boys were on here. Oh well, I am not showing anything more then I do on a daily basis.

;)

The Dirt approves. I love tattoos. Me and the wifey have a bunch. I want more actually.

The one on my back is #2, I have a ankle tat as well. I also have the nose and belly utton piercings and 2 earrings in each ear.

I want another tat so bad, they are addictive. :happy:

Archived