Coral Vue Hydros

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

Beautiful pictures! Love that cute couple :happy:

I also hate how long it takes to upload videos on youtube. It gets quite frustrating :lol:

Thanks! Yeah I am still waiting! From my phone it is almost no time at all the computer takes forever. Makes no sense. -_-

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love the new FTS!! The little "glazed" guys are very cute!

Thanks! They are pretty Sweet! :P

On another note You Tube rejected my video..... I will try again. -_-

New FTS

419649_10150630631424029_659639028_9172888_1204881395_n.jpg

Krispy and Kreme were out today, I moved the Mushrooms they were burying and now they have to make a new front door. ;)

427474_10150630625174029_659639028_9172869_640236615_n.jpg

Hey chica!

I have no idea what is going on and I am way to lazy to look back. Hope your tank is full of awesome and thriving. :D

Thanks! Tank is doing well! I have the new FTS oh and here is a feeding vid, it's long so feel free to watch me dump all the food in and then turn it off. The most exciting parts are when the Yasha pops up in the bottom right corner, and I have to chase the shrimp away from my Candy Cane at 1:40 ish.

Hope the music isn't too silly for you guys. :P

I forgot to turn the lights in the background off, so you can see A watching me in the background as I feed. Hands on his hips all I'm supervisor like! LMAO :lol:

I also say 1/4 inch lol...1/4 inch is more then plenty...so is 3/16...#### my tank walls are 1/4 inch and they take load. sump baffles take little to no load what soever

hmm how did I end up on a page talking about thickness of glass...wow i feel retarded now..

I also say 1/4 inch lol...1/4 inch is more then plenty...so is 3/16...#### my tank walls are 1/4 inch and they take load. sump baffles take little to no load what soever

hmm how did I end up on a page talking about thickness of glass...wow i feel retarded now..

LMAO and totally missed the Video! :P

I like! Where's the sump?

Working on it, Stand first then SUMP, We just need to put the front and back on then stain, seal and move the tank..... Very stressed about that. Needs to be a weekend I have 2 days off on. -_-

Your tank look really nice!

Thanks Euphy! Where have you been!!!???? :happy:

Thanks Euphy! Where have you been!!!???? :happy:

Dang, I just noticed my typo. Supposed to be "looks" not "look." :unsure:

I'm in and out these days. Pretty busy. My tanks hate me and are growing algae, my beloved zoas are dying because my SPS I tried to save stung them (and then started dying themselves)... I'm pretty much done with buying corals. I'll try to save what I have and let them grow and enjoy them as a decoration in my room. I'm more into fish now and I realize how much money I've wasted on stuff that has died... Gonna get more fish. :(

I like your video, you sure do feed a lot! I read your comment on the video so I understand though.

Yeah I was feeding my LPS and they have a bunch of mouths (6 heads on the Candy Cane, 5 mouths on the plate, and now 4 on the Froggie). And the Mushies like to get fed once in a while. SO yeah now they get nothing until Saturday before the WC. Oh and I like to make sure Xerxes gets enough to eat when I feed weekly.

Poor starving fishes! :P Everyone is nice and chunky, Xerxes is still pretty chunky too. Fat butt. :lol:

Dang, I just noticed my typo. Supposed to be "looks" not "look." :unsure:

I'm in and out these days. Pretty busy. My tanks hate me and are growing algae, my beloved zoas are dying because my SPS I tried to save stung them (and then started dying themselves)... I'm pretty much done with buying corals. I'll try to save what I have and let them grow and enjoy them as a decoration in my room. I'm more into fish now and I realize how much money I've wasted on stuff that has died... Gonna get more fish. :(

Well I am sorry! How's the greenhouse going? Your avatar looks like a pitcher plant, one of yours?

Cool video!!!! I startled my guys when I played the video :lol: They weren't expecting the music :lol:

Poe has really mastered the retreat to his hole in the rock!!!!!

Cool video!!!! I startled my guys when I played the video :lol: They weren't expecting the music :lol:

Poe has really mastered the retreat to his hole in the rock!!!!!

Thanks!

Poe is getting better at it, sometimes it's a good clean retreat but he has a burn from sitting on the frag in front of his cave, I may move it so he doesn't get burned. I wonder why a fish would still sit on something that hurt him..... :huh:

The B&W's look happy. The tank is coming along well.

Thanks they are fatties! Still my babies as they were the first fish!

I am just happy it is filling in finally. ;)

I enjoyed the new video! Poe is still my favorite :wub:

Mine as well! Thanks :happy:

Such an awesome fish!

I have heard of them jumping or going into the overflow, but mine has never been that adventurous.

Sorry I have been MIA guys been a long week, new job has been kicking my butt. The tank is doing well, all the new additions seem to be doing well and the Tricolor is encrusting over the putty! So cool!

I will have a new FTS this weekend and an update after I glue down the remaining frags that are on plugs.

Going to be a fun weekend. :P

Hope everyone is doing well! And their tanks as well! :happy:

Hey....you were missed :happy:

So, the new theme for this month's photo is Faces. I immediately thought of Poe. You HAVE to get a frontal picture of Poe's face on there. The little cartoon character. You'll be a shoe in :)

You have that new camera. Have A get another shot like the one for your avatar. Just the face. It's too adorable to lose.

Hey....you were missed :happy:

So, the new theme for this month's photo is Faces. I immediately thought of Poe. You HAVE to get a frontal picture of Poe's face on there. The little cartoon character. You'll be a shoe in :)

You have that new camera. Have A get another shot like the one for your avatar. Just the face. It's too adorable to lose.

HA he is so hard to get a picture of I may have to just use the original. I don't think it would be bad to touch up the color so its more true to life though. Hmmmm something else to do this weekend! ;)

All right I will post it in there tonight! HAHA Help me campaign?

I have slacked on here. Man I will make it up this weekend! ;)

All right I will post it in there tonight! HAHA Help me campaign?

I have slacked on here. Man I will make it up this weekend! ;)

Sure...what do I do? I can put a link below my sig!!!!

Sure...what do I do? I can put a link below my sig!!!!

Here is the link! I appreciate it! All I did was make it so his antenna were blue like they really are and his pink pop. No real touching up needed.

POTM Poe the Modas

Archived