SaltCritters.com

anyone have luck with blue ring oct?

rickysreef

And u need to read more to know more,

1-this oct wont be on this tank forever i will take him back ones it gets bigger.

2-im not american if u dont like it just dont read my post or reply thank you.

1- That's what they all say. Bad logic is bad logic.

2- Other nationalities use periods as well.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry...I'm going to have to agree with bensanders

1-not a good idea for about 20 reasons I don't care to list

2-as a Mexican myself I recognize the difficulty in speaking in another language. It means more work on your part. I can forgive some small issues (i mean no one is writing a pulitzer prize winning article here) but your lack of grammar makes understanding you extremely difficult. Y en espanol no debes de hablar asi tanpoco, y sabes eso...

1-this oct wont be on this tank forever i will take him back ones it gets bigger.

He is already too big for that tank! He wants to explore...I honestly feel bad for that octo..I have not gotten one yet for this reason, I don't have the right size tank to put one in.

Robert

sorry...I'm going to have to agree with bensanders

1-not a good idea for about 20 reasons I don't care to list

2-as a Mexican myself I recognize the difficulty in speaking in another language. It means more work on your part. I can forgive some small issues (i mean no one is writing a pulitzer prize winning article here) but your lack of grammar makes understanding you extremely difficult. Y en espanol no debes de hablar asi tanpoco, y sabes eso...

ok but im sorry this is about fish tanks,corals ,inverts and much more not about how do i type....

He is already too big for that tank! He wants to explore...I honestly feel bad for that octo..I have not gotten one yet for this reason, I don't have the right size tank to put one in.

Robert

this oct is very small 29g is big enough for now,he will get bigger and i will move him,

this oct is very small 29g is big enough for now,he will get bigger and i will move him,

lol I watched your video...justify it to yourself all you want.. Go post your video and your setup on the site I mentioned and get back to us.. Let us know how it turns out for you.

lol I watched your video...justify it to yourself all you want.. Go post your video and your setup on the site I mentioned and get back to us.. Let us know how it turns out for you.

i didnt get ANY BAD FEEDBACK about my video.

ApiratenamedJohn

here is what ive gathered from these kind of forums. every once in a while you will find someone who knows what they are talking about and are willing to give you some good advise. but most of the time it will be people who think that since you are asking a question that they are better and smarter then you, so all they will do is talk #### and give you bad advise or will go off on something totally not what you asked about. (like i just did) lol

but ive been reading about octopi and thinking about getting one and keeping it in a nano for a while now, and ive come to the conclusion that i will have to build a DIY tank with a sealed lid and lockable feeding hatch... just my opinion.

they are not that bad as u guys think u guyd know only 3 people have die in the last 10000000000000 years u know that most of then dont really have a strong venom..is very hard to get bit by a blue ring and if u do got bit all u need is artificial breathing and u will be fine...i have had then before the problen is how they been catch if they use the juice they dont last long.....

please look at this video

OMG is that a snuff film? did those kids die in the next three minutes of unfilmed time? :o i somehow doubt it.

Archived