ReefCleaners.org

my order from reef cleaners

28g nano noob

28g nano noob

well to start out john is a very helpful person very polite i ordered my cuc last week and asked him to hold off on shipping till monday witch he did with no prob well my order arrived today and it was packed better then any outher live thing ive ordered before i will alwys buy my cuc from reefcleaners they have me as a life time customer :D

Johny is the man - thankfully that car accident never knocked any sense into him... he's still mis calculating by a LOT.. :) Glad hes ok though

well to start out john is a very helpful person very polite i ordered my cuc last week and asked him to hold off on shipping till monday witch he did with no prob well my order arrived today and it was packed better then any outher live thing ive ordered before i will alwys buy my cuc from reefcleaners they have me as a life time customer :D

Good to know!

I am getting ready to order my first CuC. I was planning to just hit the LFS but now im actually curious on ordering a package.

Any suggestions on what package to get for my 20L Setup? What did you get? I dont want any of those bastid snails that leave the tank... or any big a$$ turbo snails.

28g nano noob
Good to know!

I am getting ready to order my first CuC. I was planning to just hit the LFS but now im actually curious on ordering a package.

Any suggestions on what package to get for my 20L Setup? What did you get? I dont want any of those bastid snails that leave the tank... or any big a$$ turbo snails.

lol i love my 1 golf ball size turbo hes been pretty good he eats like a pig bu tit was weird i dumped the stuff i ordered in came back 5 mins later there all flipping over and crawling away..lol

28g nano noob
i had to throw away like 40 dwarf cerith snails because i didn't want them covering my sandbed.

they dont bug me if they do ill just move them but then agen where there laying is gonna be my zoa garden so they gotta get moved any way..lol

Thanks all! The shipping guys like to have me out in the water I think. :)

My order came in today and the red algaes look great. Thanks.

28g nano noob
Thanks all! The shipping guys like to have me out in the water I think. :)

No prob glad to report every single last thing i ordered made it alive and fine

Reef cleaners is amazing I have gotten 2 order from them. The first one everything came in great with alot of extra snails but one bag of snails where dead. I emailed john not one min later I got a email saying sorry about that I will send you out more right away. The second time I ordered everything came in great, amazing macros amd cuc. A+ service and A+ cuc and macros. :)

Archived