Pod Your Reef

Dirty Joe's 28 Gallons of Magic

Joe Dirt

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't you mean enticement? :huh:

Hey, Joe, your thread is turning into mine, pismo's, and gena's! I broke it!

A thousand thanks Emperor Poseidon! B)

I'm not sure it's good or not, but it's fun :lol:

Also, name your tank "Silvertown" to go with the theme.

Hmmm. I'll sleep on it. I like Dirty Joe's 28 Gallons of magic a lot for some reason. I hope these SPS do good. Me thinks I got bit by the SPS bug. :lol:

At least capitalize "gallons" and "magic" then! :D

Your sig could be awesome too. It could be a narrow crop of the first view of Silvertown you get in the movie. Like half that then it fades into your FTS. And in the Silvertown area you could have "Silvertown" in the same font as the movie cover.

"Buffalo Bob's Saltwater Rodeo" is funny too.

Haha, wow you did break it. I love what happened to this thread in the last few hours :lol:

It got crazy, huh!

BTW, I found my new favorite fish that is almost reason enough to upgrade to a bigger tank. I won't, but I can dream right? This

is gorgeous! I need more time and experience before I'll consider an upgrade. My NC28 is a great learning tool for now and I'm having fun anyways.

Bluestar1.jpg

It's been a long day and I got to get up early tomorrow, but I thought I'd leave everyone with some iPhone moonlight shots.

16cff913.jpg

07ad7b3c.jpg

45e6df37.jpg

Man your tank is kicking ass!

BTW, Can't beat an In- n -Out, or a greasy cockroach infested chili cheese at Tommy's @ two in the morning!!!!

Thanks bro. Its getting there.

I will always hold in n out in high regard, but I am now going the way of The Habit.

We've got one here in Burbank too...been meaning to try it out. I've heard great things about it!

Is the center moonlight picture your candy apple reds?

Those are the Sunny Delights. Very nice pieces. As soon as they color up a little bit more I'm going to frag a couple heads of them.

surgicalsense
We've got one here in Burbank too...been meaning to try it out. I've heard great things about it!

Is the center moonlight picture your candy apple reds?

The Habit is yum... but, The Counter is delish. What is with this names of these joints... LOL

Man your tank is kicking ass!

BTW, Can't beat an In- n -Out, or a greasy cockroach infested chili cheese at Tommy's @ two in the morning!!!!

In'n'Out is made kinda healthy like ... however, Tommy's ... geesh it is giving me heart burn just thinking about it.

Archived