inTank Media Baskets

Dirty Joe's 28 Gallons of Magic

Joe Dirt

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just picked up a super bright purple monti cap and got a neon green monti as a freebie. He is a local reefer to me with an amazing 435G tank! He has an absolutely gorgeous Achilles Tang. First time I've seen one in person. Jaw dropping. What an amazing setup. All controlled from his iPhone. No pics tonight guys and gals. It's the wifey's birthday. Cinco de drinko!

Here are the pics of the caps I got yesterday. They are temporarily and lightly glued to a frag plug while I move them up higher in the tank, gradually. The guy threw in that super bright green cap for free. I also have two additional/extra frags of each color. Now I have to figure out what to do with all of them. :lol:

80b911af.jpg

10ef091f.jpg

I went to Vivid today and didn't buy coral! :eek: I got two more water jugs because I'll be doing 5G WC from now on. That puts me up to 6 jugs for SW and 3 for RO/DI. Now I only have to resist Vivid SPS every 5 to 6 weeks. :D

Guess who just ordered a Hanna checker for Alk?

<--------- this guy, that's who!!!

omgomgomg:happydance:omgomgomg:happydance:omgomgomg:happydance:

Lots of updates here. I'll start with your dinner...yum!!!! Looks healthy!!!! Where is that?

The montis are gorgeous!!!!!! Looks like the bright purple that Vivid sells for an arm and a leg :lol: That green is the brightest I've ever seen!!!!!!

I can't wait to hear how the hanna Alk checker is. I've been thinking about getting one since I'm constantly checking my alk.

Lots of updates here. I'll start with your dinner...yum!!!! Looks healthy!!!! Where is that?

The montis are gorgeous!!!!!! Looks like the bright purple that Vivid sells for an arm and a leg :lol: That green is the brightest I've ever seen!!!!!!

I can't wait to hear how the hanna Alk checker is. I've been thinking about getting one since I'm constantly checking my alk.

The refills for the Hanna checker are only $8.99 for 25 tests. So, after the initial cost of the checker it isn't so bad. Plus its super fast to check and no room for error with comparing colors, just a digital readout.

That monti is really that bright IRL! It's crazy. LMK if you want a small piece of either of them.

I'll make my decision based on your opinion after you get it and use it :)

I can tell it's super bright...I'd take some but I truly have no room for it. Make some good money off those suckers :lol:

Hi. I like your sticks. Sweet tank.

Your blastos are soooo big :o

Thanks! Yeah, that blasto is pretty nice. It has a ton of baby head on it. It's going to look pretty sweet real soon.

I'll make my decision based on your opinion after you get it and use it :)

I can tell it's super bright...I'd take some but I truly have no room for it. Make some good money off those suckers :lol:

I'll review it once I've had a real chance to run it through its paces.

Thanks! Yeah, that blasto is pretty nice. It has a ton of baby head on it. It's going to look pretty sweet real soon.

I'll review it once I've had a real chance to run it through its paces.

I saw you buy that blasto ;)

surgicalsense

OMG love love love the purple cap! The green is rocken also, but I love the purple more :lol: Even with my light upgrade, I think I am having issues keeping caps :unsure: ... I think I will try again after I move with a cap. If it fails, then I will know for sure.

OMG love love love the purple cap! The green is rocken also, but I love the purple more :lol: Even with my light upgrade, I think I am having issues keeping caps :unsure: ... I think I will try again after I move with a cap. If it fails, then I will know for sure.

You should try again. That purple cap is pretty amazing. I'm going to work it up the tank and get it into place as soon as possible. Then a new FTS.

surgicalsense
You should try again. That purple cap is pretty amazing. I'm going to work it up the tank and get it into place as soon as possible. Then a new FTS.

After my move ;) I will ask the boys at SW to order it for me ;)

Looks good CJ

Thanks bud. Take good care of that Achilles and LMK about the potluck.

I love your postings in the lounge. I never go in there, but the recent events had me checking it out. Now I go just to read your awesome responses....it's so entertaining :)

Those are pretty! What are they?

Those are Utter Chaos. Very nice in person.

I love your postings in the lounge. I never go in there, but the recent events had me checking it out. Now I go just to read your awesome responses....it's so entertaining :)

It's like high school in there :lol: My last thread was a doozie. Drunks, bigots, and bullies. It is a veritable cornucopia of personalities. I think it's funny.

Archived