• Created
  • Last Reply

Pictures from MAX 2012

4995a022.jpg

7d5043a8.jpg

76ba9961.jpg

e9ff5e8e.jpg

52ab53ed.jpg

Nice! Those frags are sick. They will look great in your tank.

Strawberry Shortcake is on the very short list of my must have's for the tank.

Wow! Nice selection at a great price. FYI, Saturday I recieved 6 frags from Vivid, 5 SPS and a chalice for $350, lol.

Wow! Nice selection at a great price. FYI, Saturday I recieved 6 frags from Vivid, 5 SPS and a chalice for $350, lol.

Very nice. SPS is sort of addicting, right?

I want some red planet! :woo:

It should grow like a weed.

Cool pictures!!!!! Your sons are adorable :happy:

I wish I would have gone to MAX as well!!!!! One of these days I'll make it over there. Looks like a great expo!!!!

I just bought a frag rack (the one pismo told Danielle about) and I think I will get some strawberry shortcake as well. I have no where to place it on the rock, but it can grow on the rack, right???? :lol:

Their frags always are in the best of health. I was worth it, right? :D

Their frags always are in the best of health. I was worth it, right? :D

Since I have to get all my corals online, its worth it if they are coloful and healthy. And....for the most part, so far so good. I really don't mind paying good money for good corals.

Do you happen to know how their online prices compare to the instore prices?

I don't know about everything they have, but the things I've been interested were cheaper in the store than online. Plus they'll do a LITTLE dealing with you, if you ask :)

Those guys look nice and healthy! Are you already planning you next drug, I mean, next SPS coral purchase?

Strawberry shortcake, Vivid purple cap, ORA turquoise stag or Sexy Corals jumbo red stag, and Cherry Corals über yellow milli.

The Hawkins and Aussie Highlighter got RTN last night! :(:angry: I wonder if these shows stress out the corals from the transportation. I was really bummed last night, but i'm over it. These things happen. At least I can source those 2 locally.

74e5b47e.jpg

e71e5e19.jpg

Sorry about the RTN. Don't let it discourage you because everything else looks great. You're really getting a nice SPS collection going :)

The Hawkins and Aussie Highlighter got RTN last night! :(:angry: I wonder if these shows stress out the corals from the transportation. I was really bummed last night, but i'm over it. These things happen. At least I can source those 2 locally.

74e5b47e.jpg

e71e5e19.jpg

Cut the rest away from the encrusted part that isn't rtnd and keep them in the tank separate....;)

Sorry about the RTN. Don't let it discourage you because everything else looks great. You're really getting a nice SPS collection going :)

Thanks. I really think it was because of event and how the vendor treated the frags before I got them. Here we are 2 days later and the other frags are fine.

Cut the rest away from the encrusted part that isn't rtnd and keep them in the tank separate....;)

I chucked the whole thing. The encrusted part was starting to go on the other side. I erred on the side of caution and got it out of the tank. The have big frags of Hawkins at one of my LFS.

I hear ya!!!!! You're dosing it directly into your display? How's that working for you?

I loaded a syringe with 10ml of it and directly injected it slowly into the affected areas. Later today I will do a WC. I will repeat this tomorrow. The LPS and softies are a little angry, but SPS is fine. I was overfeeding and dosing plankton, which is what caused the problem. H2O2 turns into oxygen and hydrogen in the tank, so I'm not too worried. I've had real good luck with H2O2 and spot cleaning equipment and LR, so I figured it was time to give it a try on the DT. :scarry:

Archived