Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

SpongeBob's Girlfriend - ID Please

Euphyllia

Ive got the same sponge in my tank, Ive searched plenty trying to find an id, nothing.

Do the grow fast? Any tips?

drunkenmonk21

Mine seem to be pretty slow growers, its maybe grown about 1/8 an inch in 2 months, if that.

It did transfer over to my blue leg hermits shell somehow, thats the most ive see it grow. Its been the same size on the shell for about a month.

Id just let it be :P Its kinda got a pretty color to it.

No! That's Sand's girlfriend. He's all over her body. :P

Sandy Cheeks is a girl... wrong again. :angry: You really need to work on your Spongebob ID skills.

Sandy Cheeks is a girl... wrong again. :angry: You really need to work on your Spongebob ID skills.

Did I say Sandy Cheeks? And who says girls have to have boyfriends. They could have girlfriends if they wanted.

Bible says no!

True, and I'm not saying that that's the way it should be, but people do what they want to.

You, sir, have just opened a large can of worms.

True, and I'm not saying that that's the way it should be, but people do what they want to.

You, sir, have just opened a large can of worms.

Yea, I just did haha. No religion discussion here... this is a sponge ID thread. If you really want an ID I can tell you that it's a sponge, but that's all I know. I also know that sponges are nice in the shower and can make you squeaky clean.

I don't know if that helps with your ID or not.

Yea, I just did haha. No religion discussion here... this is a sponge ID thread. If you really want an ID I can tell you that it's a sponge, but that's all I know. I also know that sponges are nice in the shower and can make you squeaky clean.

I don't know if that helps with your ID or not.

Peehee, thanks anywho. Fun conversation at least. :P

The bible says nothing about women being with other women ;)

Incorrect. There is also evidence of aliens.

The bible says nothing about women being with other women ;)
Homosexuality is the manifestation of sexual desire toward a member of one's own sex or the erotic activity with a member of the same sex. (The Greek word homos means the same). A lesbian is a female homosexual. More recently the term "gay" has come into popular use to refer to both sexes who are homosexuals.

1 corithians 6:9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders............just my 2 cents. Alos I dont know what type of sponge that is :)

drunkenmonk21

a pink encrusting Aplysilla sponge (Aplysilla rosea). Other Aplysilla encrusting sponges are lemon coloured, purple, brown, grey and black.

f029008t.jpg

Archived