Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

NEW VORTECH MP10ES

Guest mmaattppllaayy

I'd really like to wait till teusday to be sure it's not just running behind because of Irene. It went parcel post which was quote up to 14 bus days. Please just wait till then. I just want to be sure it doesn't come in. Thanks for your patience man again I'm really sorry about all this.

Wait the 14 business days... Waiting until Tuesday will do nothing. Parcel post takes a long time because it's cheap and it's the service USPS doesn't really care about. Simply put, USPS is broke and can take as long as they want with a parcel package, up to two weeks of business days. Yes, he should have gotten tracking and yes, he should have gotten priority for the $2 more but if neither of these conditions were agreed upon prior to purchase, then he has every right to ship it however he wants...

The only thing you can complain about is him not responding to your messages right away/poor communication. I don't see any grounds to be demanding a refund and flaming the guy on a public forum... :huh:

If the item doesn't show up in 2 more weeks, or the seller disappears and doesn't give you a refund, then go after him/ban/tourch/grill/roast/skewer him as you wish. With all that's going on, I would wait even a week or two longer since shipping may take a while before issuing a refund. It's something out of the seller's control and on his end, the worst thing to do would be issue a refund, and then have a soggy mailman deliver the mp10.

Hoping for a successful shipment and resolution for both of you :happydance:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wait the 14 business days... Waiting until Tuesday will do nothing. Parcel post takes a long time because it's cheap and it's the service USPS doesn't really care about. Simply put, USPS is broke and can take as long as they want with a parcel package, up to two weeks of business days. Yes, he should have gotten tracking and yes, he should have gotten priority for the $2 more but if neither of these conditions were agreed upon prior to purchase, then he has every right to ship it however he wants...

The only thing you can complain about is him not responding to your messages right away/poor communication. I don't see any grounds to be demanding a refund and flaming the guy on a public forum... :huh:

If the item doesn't show up in 2 more weeks, or the seller disappears and doesn't give you a refund, then go after him/ban/tourch/grill/roast/skewer him as you wish. With all that's going on, I would wait even a week or two longer since shipping may take a while before issuing a refund. It's something out of the seller's control and on his end, the worst thing to do would be issue a refund, and then have a soggy mailman deliver the mp10.

Hoping for a successful shipment and resolution for both of you :happydance:

I'm sorry but I do not agree with what you just stated. So is it okay with you if this happen again to yourself?

the item is well over $100+ to some people it might not be much but to some it is, it should've shipped with a confirmation period. I am not going to wait around 3 weeks and encourage him to do this again to the next buyer. Is common sense nowadays doing business on internet provide yourself and the buyer the peace of mind, especially on item that's well over $100+.

mturney1 - I'm leaving the state on Tuesday night and I won't be able to check any of this so please keep your word.

WOW. With the same picture and description I highly doubt he is selling multiple.

Sorry man. I knew it looked familiar when I saw it on this forum. That whole "gift" thing is what mad it stand out. I'm going to post a link to this thread on there as well.

I was going to say give him the benefit of the doubt,

....Until I saw that other listing. Took it from fishy to ruh roh.

Good luck getting your money back dude, but don't stop looking for the pump; it's worth every penny.

Sorry man. I knew it looked familiar when I saw it on this forum. That whole "gift" thing is what mad it stand out. I'm going to post a link to this thread on there as well.

You beat me to the punch. Good luck man

You would think that somebody trying to double-scam would use different pictures and descriptions. :lol:

SMH. He perpetuates the southern sterotype of us being slow...lol

SMH. He perpetuates the southern sterotype of us being slow...lol

#### ALL OF YOU. YOU ALL ASSUME SOMETHING BEFORE YOU EVEN ASK. IM CLAIMING MY INSURANCE TO RECOUP MY FUNDS THEN IM SELLING ANOTHER FROM MY DEALER SO I CAN FINNNNALLY GET MY ADDITIONAL MONEY BACK. SO AGAIN #### ALL OF YOU AND GOOD DAY. AND BY THE WAY ASIAN FROM BROOKLYN YOUR REFUND IS ALREADY PROCESSED. OUT OF ALL THW HOBBIES IVE EVER BEEN A PART OF THE AQUARIUM CROWD IS THE BIGGEST GROUP OF SMARTASSES AND WHINIEST GROUP OF #####ES I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS. And if your wondering why I have to sell another one to recoup my funds its because I only had $100 worth of insurance on it. Which is the limit unless you want to pay more fees. Is that enough explaining for christs sake. SO THE DEAL IS DONE YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK IM OUT $100 and now because of your assuming I've got a whole god damn forum community against me. I hope the hurricane blew your house over you idiot.

#### ALL OF YOU. YOU ALL ASSUME SOMETHING BEFORE YOU EVEN ASK. IM CLAIMING MY INSURANCE TO RECOUP MY FUNDS THEN IM SELLING ANOTHER FROM MY DEALER SO I CAN FINNNNALLY GET MY ADDITIONAL MONEY BACK. SO AGAIN #### ALL OF YOU AND GOOD DAY. AND BY THE WAY ASIAN FROM BROOKLYN YOUR REFUND IS ALREADY PROCESSED. OUT OF ALL THW HOBBIES IVE EVER BEEN A PART OF THE AQUARIUM CROWD IS THE BIGGEST GROUP OF SMARTASSES AND WHINIEST GROUP OF #####ES I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS. And if your wondering why I have to sell another one to recoup my funds its because I only had $100 worth of insurance on it. Which is the limit unless you want to pay more fees. Is that enough explaining for christs sake. SO THE DEAL IS DONE YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK IM OUT $100 and now because of your assuming I've got a whole god damn forum community against me. I hope the hurricane blew your house over you idiot.

Well damn...

Unfortnately no one is going to believe him, even if it is true. The gift thing, getting banned, not returning emails, so on and so on. He just did alot of things wrong.

THIS GUY A FULL OF SH#T. WHAT REFUND? STOP RUNNING YOU MOUTH IF YOU AIN'T GONNA DO IT.

SHEESH

Unfortnately no one is going to believe him, even if it is true. The gift thing, getting banned, not returning emails, so on and so on. He just did alot of things wrong.

Not entirely true. There is still hope. If the pump actually does reach the buyer, then we would all be proved wrong. We just have to wait and see.

+1True

THIS GUY A FULL OF SH#T. WHAT REFUND? STOP RUNNING YOU MOUTH IF YOU AIN'T GONNA DO IT.

SHEESH

Euphyllia, he doesnt share you optimism. :P

Euphyllia, he doesnt share you optimism. :P

If the seller didn't actually give a refund like stated, then I would have to agree with the buyer. Unless something went wrong in the refund process or it's taking a bit of time to get through to the buyer.

I already sent the refund you #### head check your paypal by actually logging in to it. It should have already notified you and the funds should be there 3-5 days it said.

Can I say this again. THIS GUY ASSUMES AND ASKS QUESTIONS LATER EVERTIME ABOUT EVERYTHING. THIS IS THE WORST SET OF CIRCUMSTANCES I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED ANYWHERE. SO FOR EVERYONE'S INFO THE MONEY WAS REFUNDED ABOUT 20 minutes ago

Archived