Top Shelf Aquatics

Jacob's Elos Mini

Jacobnano

eh. ive been lurking a while. just havent posted much :P

your tank is lookin sick so far. cant wait to see it filled up with more coral! :D

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice! I have been doing more of that as well.

I really like the tank man. I have been very happy with it so far, hopefully that continues :)

about jumping clownfish... its happened to me once. but it was because the female tried to attack my hand as it was over the water :omgomgomg:

Why Hello!!

I did not know you were retiring the 24 :(

The Elos is schweeet tho..def need a cover...clowns def like to jump.

Hi Maria!

Yea sad day, but this tank is nice!

It is! Well I had never had clowns try to jump until I had these ones, but I will be making a cover :)

^

i told you so :P

when is your next trip out to get more coral?

Yea yea :P

Eh, I dunno. I may be ordering some pretty soon actually ;)

Everything looks great dude. Definitely can't wait to see it in a couple months.

Thanks! Yea, I am hoping this will look pretty good!

Wow I've never had any of my clowns jump...I didn't think they jumped, except rarely?

Yeah same here, my clowns really spend most of the time mid-water. I rarely ever see them at the surface, even when feeding. They just wait for food to float down... sometimes.. :P

Wow I've never had any of my clowns jump...I didn't think they jumped, except rarely?

Yea, but I do want a wrasse :D

Yeah same here, my clowns really spend most of the time mid-water. I rarely ever see them at the surface, even when feeding. They just wait for food to float down... sometimes.. :P

Mine are hanging out near the surface lately, so we will see what happens.

My maroon clown jumped when it tried to attack my face during a water change...true story.

I had all power turned off and I looked down in the tank and it flew right at me...I bobbed and weaved...it landed on the floor, I had to throw it back in the tank...still have that maroon 4 years later haha.

I have had 3 clown jump out of my tanks over the years..

That is pretty awesome. Clown revenge.

Yea, so I guess it isn't that common, but I may just put a cover on there so I can have a wrasse again :D

It is going well! Full IB is fun, but also a lot of work unfortunately. College apps and stuff have to be done as well, I actually have two college alumni interviews tomorrow. I am kind of excited, but also nervous because I have never had one before, let alone two in the same day.

animalmaster6
It is going well! Full IB is fun, but also a lot of work unfortunately. College apps and stuff have to be done as well, I actually have two college alumni interviews tomorrow. I am kind of excited, but also nervous because I have never had one before, let alone two in the same day.

Good Luck! My high school doesn't have IB, only AP. I'm a freshmen, though. No AP classes yet :lol:

Good Luck! My high school doesn't have IB, only AP. I'm a freshmen, though. No AP classes yet :lol:

Yea, I am gonna need it ha. Ah nice, well welcome to highschool :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived