Coral Vue Hydros

Sweet<3's Clownfish Adventure

sweet<3

I see a road trip in my future!!!

Yaaaay!

And I may or may not have just acquired a pair of Domino clowns....

:D

I seriously need to go to fish rehab...

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How many pairs do you have? I don't see an intervention in your near future.

Right now I have 13 pairs, but I think I'm gonna downsize. 3 breeding pairs is keeping me busy, so 13 pairs probably aren't necessary haha.

Right now I have 13 pairs, but I think I'm gonna downsize. 3 breeding pairs is keeping me busy, so 13 pairs probably aren't necessary haha.

Yeah... I'd say - plus I'm finding that the growout for 3 pairs is a pretty hefty demand - I suppose with more pairs actually producing you could be more selective on what you want to hatch and when to hatch them. But yeah... you have a couple more pairs then me and are closer to an intervention then I thought. :P

Haha I know it's bad. Some pairs were given to me and aren't designers. Realistically, I probably won't ever raise their babies. I might pair up my babies in the future to the females though. Oh the possibilities haha. :D

Oh and on a side note, my Onyx x Platinum pair has left ONE fertilized egg for me to possibly try and hatch. Progress!!! Haha baby steps.....

FishEyeAquaculture
Haha I know it's bad. Some pairs were given to me and aren't designers. Realistically, I probably won't ever raise their babies. I might pair up my babies in the future to the females though. Oh the possibilities haha. :D

I am always here if you need to sell off those "regular" spawning pairs! :D

Haha I will definitely let you know :D

The Darwin x Extreme Snow babies are growing nicely:

DarwinxSnow2.jpg

looking good, i was wondring when you were gonna post baby pics,,,goodluck

• 2 weeks later...

Hi sweet Jessica I read your entire thread you and your clowns are very beautiful I would love to get one or two from you maybe in a couple months so I can brag about where I got them from. I will definitely be following along keep us posted and update your avatar for me please. :P

looking good, i was wondring when you were gonna post baby pics,,,goodluck

Haha had to wait for the little buggers to show some color!

Subscribed.

Welcome along!

Hi sweet Jessica I read your entire thread you and your clowns are very beautiful I would love to get one or two from you maybe in a couple months so I can brag about where I got them from. I will definitely be following along keep us posted and update your avatar for me please. :P

Thank you! In a couple months I should have some exciting choices for you! I will update my avatar for you guys soon :P but for now you will have to settle for a pic of the fishies :D

Blackicesnowflakes.jpg

I also followed Pickle's lead and made a Facebook page for those who want more frequent updates :)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3...gsfishyhatchery

Haha had to wait for the little buggers to show some color!

Welcome along!

Thank you! In a couple months I should have some exciting choices for you! I will update my avatar for you guys soon :P but for now you will have to settle for a pic of the fishies :D

Blackicesnowflakes.jpg

I also followed Pickle's lead and made a Facebook page for those who want more frequent updates :)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3...gsfishyhatchery

looking good, im actually in the process of also making a facebook page but im having to pay money to get it made cause i couldn't even understand all the paste stuff and picture stuff, got fustrated...lol but yeah looking good i knew you would get the hang of it soon!!
  • 1 month later...
good work with the pairs you have. 9 pairs are killing me. clean, feed, and clean some more. just dont burn yourself out

Thanks I know what you mean. I don't plan on expanding beyond this unless something very tempting falls into my lap. I'm right at the point where anymore would be too much. But I only have 3 pairs laying, and only 2 pairs that actually let me raise their eggs. Once more pairs are mature enough to lay, then I may be singing a different tune haha. I can see where it can become very overwhelming very fast. But I suppose that would be a good problem to have--too many eggs to deal with haha.

Thanks I know what you mean. I don't plan on expanding beyond this unless something very tempting falls into my lap. I'm right at the point where anymore would be too much. But I only have 3 pairs laying, and only 2 pairs that actually let me raise their eggs. Once more pairs are mature enough to lay, then I may be singing a different tune haha. I can see where it can become very overwhelming very fast. But I suppose that would be a good problem to have--too many eggs to deal with haha.

im at nine laying with a total of thirty pairs. it definitely gets hard

Archived