Top Shelf Aquatics

Woogie's 20L Juggy Reef

Woogalie

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey woog, tank looks awesome! I really like the scape and the way you have the rocks propped up to make a sort of cavern in the bottom. Your fish and coral selection seem pretty good too.

Did you get the 2 new lights yet? You may have to check and make sure you can even get the nanotuners PAR38's anymore. Their website is still up so get them soon!

Finally, not to be picky, but if I could suggest what would make this thread better, it would be more of milkmaid69, and preferably in high def...

With the talk of Nanotuners.com and such. I decided im gonna get a 24LED diy kit from Rapidled.com. Hoping to order it within a couple weeks. The single Par38 is doing an ok job. No browning of corals and such. But im excited to do a legit led setup. Woot.

Oh Milkmaid69 is gonna be a hot french can can girl for Halloween. Maybe some pics if I remember. probably not lol.

I need to do a picture update soon. Corals are doing good. Skimmer and MP10 have been keepin my water clean. All the equipment is doing a great job. The biggest factor is doing these weekly water changes with a shop vac. It allows me to suck all the detritus out of the sump.

Feels good removing all of that grey/brown detritus crap. bleh!!

With the talk of Nanotuners.com and such. I decided im gonna get a 24LED diy kit from Rapidled.com. Hoping to order it within a couple weeks. The single Par38 is doing an ok job. No browning of corals and such. But im excited to do a legit led setup. Woot.

Oh Milkmaid69 is gonna be a hot french can can girl for Halloween. Maybe some pics if I remember. probably not lol.

I need to do a picture update soon. Corals are doing good. Skimmer and MP10 have been keepin my water clean. All the equipment is doing a great job. The biggest factor is doing these weekly water changes with a shop vac. It allows me to suck all the detritus out of the sump.

Feels good removing all of that grey/brown detritus crap. bleh!!

Sexy French Can Can girl! I am going to be a Naughty Catholic School Girl! Probably no pics from me either! LOL just thought you should kow! I love making fun of Catholic schools as I really went to one until I was in 5th grade! ACK!

Sexy French Can Can girl! I am going to be a Naughty Catholic School Girl! Probably no pics from me either! LOL just thought you should kow! I love making fun of Catholic schools as I really went to one until I was in 5th grade! ACK!

Oh geez... Christian School here FOREVER!!! Had some friends that went to catholic school too. We always enjoyed the plaid skirts. haha!

Love the new credit card kitty avatar. Swipe that kitty!

Oh geez... Christian School here FOREVER!!! Had some friends that went to catholic school too. We always enjoyed the plaid skirts. haha!

Love the new credit card kitty avatar. Swipe that kitty!

Can't wait to see the new LED's

I have the knee high socks and the tiny skirt the High heeled Mary Janes, and everything! LMAO

Can't wait to see the new LED's

I have the knee high socks and the tiny skirt the High heeled Mary Janes, and everything! LMAO

Ur going to go into that much detail and no pics.....what a tease

Now hear this... pics must occur if I am ever to visit this thread again!

Have you read through the LED coloration thread? It's super long, but lots of input there...

Finally, you use a shop vac to do water changes? That is undoubtedly the strangest thing I have ever heard of... Doesn't it suck up water too fast? I have a tiny wall-mounted shop vac and that thing still sucks up 3 gallons in like 20 seconds... I would think that using a small diameter siphon would allow you to more thoroughly suck up detritus while not sucking out too much water... So when you're posting pictures of halloween hotties, maybe a video of the shop-vac water change? Hey, that has a nice ring to it... You could write a thread on the subject and gain instant nano-reef popularity as either a genius or idiot...

How much will u sell your led setup currently for?

I'll take a money order for $150 for my current LED setup. PM if interested.

Now hear this... pics must occur if I am ever to visit this thread again!

Have you read through the LED coloration thread? It's super long, but lots of input there...

Finally, you use a shop vac to do water changes? That is undoubtedly the strangest thing I have ever heard of... Doesn't it suck up water too fast? I have a tiny wall-mounted shop vac and that thing still sucks up 3 gallons in like 20 seconds... I would think that using a small diameter siphon would allow you to more thoroughly suck up detritus while not sucking out too much water... So when you're posting pictures of halloween hotties, maybe a video of the shop-vac water change? Hey, that has a nice ring to it... You could write a thread on the subject and gain instant nano-reef popularity as either a genius or idiot...

I use a buckethead for the waterchanges. I like how its super fast. It really sucks! I'll work on a video this weekend and try to include some Halloween treats.

It really sucks! I'll work on a video this weekend and try to include some Halloween treats.

LOL if I didn't know better it would sound bad!

Archived