ReefCleaners.org

Tanked!

wartskin

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Theirs already a 2nd series to come

Doesn't mean it can't be cancelled at this point, but we already know it won't. Everyone outside this hobby likes it. Only a few vocal people inside the hobby hate it because of the production editing, which is somewhat understandable.

WHAT?! NANCY GRACE IS AWESOME!! HOW IS SHE THE MOST ANNOYING? :angry:

I loved her coverage on the Casey Anthony trial. :wub:

Lee Van Reef
WHAT?! NANCY GRACE IS AWESOME!! HOW IS SHE THE MOST ANNOYING? :angry:

I loved her coverage on the Casey Anthony trial. :wub:

I genuinely hope that was sarcasm.

Not sure if this has been posted, but Tanked has a D rating with the BBB, lol.

http://www.bbb.org/southern-nevada/busines...-vegas-nv-50395

Three total (fish customer related) complaints on BBB record................from 2009.......

come on

really?

at least read the info that you link to

no new episodes....maybe it will be cancelled? what are they waiting for?

Season one is over with. They already booked season two the show is a huge hit....... it's all here posted

Three total (fish customer related) complaints on BBB record................from 2009.......

come on

really?

at least read the info that you link to

I don't get it. I don't know a lot about the BBB but is that relatively few? I searched a few large companies and many had zero complaints over a longer time span...

That was a quick season. How many episodes were there? I feel like there were only 3 or 4. Then again, I wasn't hovering over the tv waiting for it to come on, so I could have missed a bunch.

I don't get it. I don't know a lot about the BBB but is that relatively few? I searched a few large companies and many had zero complaints over a longer time span...

Yes it is very few. Anyone can write up any complaint they want warranted or not to the BBB over the interweb. After dealing with thousands of customers especially in this industry you are bound to find a few that are never satisfied and take it to the keyboard. I'm not defending ATM or know the details of any complaints but in general 3 total complaints in that amount of volume they do is silly. You also do not see the resolution.

That was a quick season. How many episodes were there? I feel like there were only 3 or 4. Then again, I wasn't hovering over the tv waiting for it to come on, so I could have missed a bunch.

It's called a pilot season or a trial. No network will shell out time for 10-15 episodes without testing the market first. The show was a hit, monies were written for an new, longer season.

I think their was 7

Yes it is very few. Anyone can write up any complaint they want warranted or not to the BBB over the interweb. After dealing with thousands of customers especially in this industry you are bound to find a few that are never satisfied and take it to the keyboard. I'm not defending ATM or know the details of any complaints but in general 3 total complaints in that amount of volume they do is silly. You also do not see the resolution.

Yeah, I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt in that case. I looked into it a bit and it seems the BBB's grading system is fairly sketchy.

http://bbbroundup.com/SideBySide.html

Archived