inTank Media Baskets

Brand New Custom Built Pico/Nano Tanks

TinyGiant

bump..

lol i have had three people PM me saying they want them, i reply and never get anything back. anyone actually want them?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

not sure If i will be doing more builds. we'll see how ambitious I am this winter when i am out of work (we have a landscaping business and I will be plowing this winter for income)

Bump for a fellow new englander. Really like the tanks! Are you a boston reefer's member? I am thinking of actually paying dues and going to events this time around since I just bought a new tank.

I am not a member of BRS. was banned years ago basically because I worked at a LFS.. and didnt fit in with the clique

Nowadays I run a NH club www.nhfragswap.com :)

It's a real shame these haven't sold because they look great, and I love seeing uniquely shaped tanks on here. If I lived in the US I would be very tempted to take one.

I am not a member of BRS. was banned years ago basically because I worked at a LFS.. and didnt fit in with the clique

Nowadays I run a NH club www.nhfragswap.com :)

Ohhh ya I think we discussed this over pm! That sucks they banned you ...if i remember correctly it was over questionable circumstances. I have found pretty good stuff through forum members. I would totally join the NH one except southern RI is like 2 hours away from the southern border of NH :) . Someone buy these sweet tanks!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived