SaltCritters.com

ID Me!

pmoradi2002

Those corals look very nice.

Though I will have to disagree with everyone here. Your avatar is awesome. B)

+1 what's wrong with it...

lol well the question was answered in the 1st post. its a chalice. pretty but still just a chalice. odds are if you don't know the name its not a "collector", "LE", or "rare" chalice. btw to the OP nice chalices, they deffinately look great!

more rare are you going to stumble upon a 60 eye colony of some uber rare gotta have it coral and not pay that gotta have it price. take bpc flame thrower your not going to get a frag for $20 try $300 an eye and you're getting closer to its actual price.

and non-mac all the way. show me a mac and i'll build you a pc for the same money thats twice as awesome.

lol well the question was answered in the 1st post. its a chalice. pretty but still just a chalice. odds are if you don't know the name its not a "collector", "LE", or "rare" chalice. btw to the OP nice chalices, they deffinately look great!

more rare are you going to stumble upon a 60 eye colony of some uber rare gotta have it coral and not pay that gotta have it price. take bpc flame thrower your not going to get a frag for $20 try $300 an eye and you're getting closer to its actual price.

and non-mac all the way. show me a mac and i'll build you a pc for the same money thats twice as awesome.

THIS!!!!!!!!

haha fan boys?? I'm a graphic designer (mac). Not a gaming nerd (PC). I spend my time doing productive things, not wasting my bandwidth.

haha fan boys?? I'm a graphic designer (mac). Not a gaming nerd (PC). I spend my time doing productive things, not wasting my bandwidth.

Cuz yeah graphic designers don't ever use pcs I forgot that.

Cuz yeah graphic designers don't ever use pcs I forgot that.

I can see your quite the graphic artist judging by your signature. And ya of course they use pcs, im just saying anyone who hates on mac's is usually a gaming nerd.

I can see your quite the graphic artist judging by your signature. And ya of course they use pcs, im just saying anyone who hates on mac's is usually a gaming nerd.

:happy: This is the lulz. Anyone who hates on Macs has a clue and isn't a sucker for brands. Sure Mac OS is a great operating system but it doesn't give you the versatility that a windows or Unix based PC can.

Throw an Apple logo on a bowl of puke and the fan boys will come running.

the people i have met that hate on macs are people that dont know how to use one and it scares them i guess lol

this was written on a macbook by the way lol

Archived