SaltCritters.com

ADA 45-f

Mr.zissou

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

super tongan nas, not a good choice for pico tanks unless you can spot feed them a couple times a week. I believe they are meant for much larger tanks.

Builder Anthony

Is this that pico with that huge snail in it?If so ya you better return that thing its a tank crash if you dont take it out when it dies.Hope your home when that happens.You will have a few hours to take it out then but taking it out when its living makes a little more sense and is a preventable death.Not like i should talk puting ich remover in my tank........ :(

• 5 weeks later...
UPDATE/PICS UPDATE/PICS UPDATE/PICS UPDATE/PICS UPDATE/PICS UPDATE/PICS UPDATE/PICS UPDATE/PICS

^^^Ditto. :lol:

I think the Nano will look great on it, I have one on my tank with the controller and so far I absolutely love it. My roommates are amazed at the touch interface and the 'thunderstorms' from the controller. B)

Can't wait to see the pics though!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

1 inch bulk heads aren't to big ?

Well looks like I'm going to drill! Thanks jrmiller for the links appreciate it.

Last question what size bit should I use to drill for the 1 inch bulkheads

And I've heard great things about sicce pumps which now do you have jrmiller? How many gph iam interested !

ihatesears18

1 inch bulk heads aren't to big ? Well looks like I'm going to drill! Thanks jrmiller for the links appreciate it. Last question what size bit should I use to drill for the 1 inch bulkheads And I've heard great things about sicce pumps which now do you have jrmiller? How many gph iam interested !

a 1 3/4" bit for the overflow and for the return use a 1 1/8" bit.

1 inch bulk heads aren't to big ? Well looks like I'm going to drill! Thanks jrmiller for the links appreciate it. Last question what size bit should I use to drill for the 1 inch bulkheads And I've heard great things about sicce pumps which now do you have jrmiller? How many gph iam interested !

overflow bulkhead side

http://www.glass-holes.com/1-3-4-Glass-Cutting-Holesaw-dhs134.htm

return bulkhead side

http://www.glass-holes.com/1-1-8-Glass-Cutting-Holesaw-dhs118.htm

the sicce that i have is the 0.5 (185gph) 30 shipped for you :)

Ill take it !

Also the tank is being revamped new lighting filtration and that jazz there will be pictures soon !

Now I just got to man up and drill some glass

Archived