Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

1st time order

HVani

I just got my first order form reef cleaners and it was awesome! I got way more than expected and within a couple hours most everything is moving around. I adore zigzag periwinkle snails. They are so tiny but very pretty. I liked being able to put together my own package. I feel like I have a nice variety. Even more so considering 1 of my Florida ceriths was a hermit crab. Hopefully it's reef safe. Speaking of hermits the extra shells I ordered were much nicer than I was expecting.

Thanks again for everything!

johnmaloney

Thank you for taking the time to write! I am pretty sure it will be reef safe, all that size from FL are, shoot a pic for positive id if you want one.

• 2 weeks later...

+1

I just received my first order today, put together a few things during the $5 shipping. Everything is moving around just 30 minutes after putting them in. Tons of extras especially the dwarf ceriths. I love the virgin nerites, each shell is so interesting. Definitely ordering cleaners here from now on, thanks again John!

I also placed an order during the $5 shipping special. I ended up ordering some things that needed faster delivery, so my shipping was more, but well worth it. As has been previously stated, I got more than I ordered of just about everything. I ordered 30 ceriths and had WELL over that number - too many to count! Everything shipped well ( I may have lost one Florida cerith) and is really doing a great job of cleaning up my tanks. I just wanted to add my Thank you! to the list....

Received my order from reefcleaners this morning and all I can say is WOW. I ordered the 20L quick crew and 5 red mangroves. I probably got 200 dwarf ceriths and extra of all the others. After reading all the positive reviews and now that I'm setting up a new tank this was the perfect time to give reefcleaners a try. I'll definitely be back for any future needs! Thanks John!

Archived