ReefCleaners.org

please delete

Squared

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a few aquarium supplies for sale if anyone is interested:

Zoomed Powersweep 228, had it for a while, practically new; used for an hour at most-$20

NC 12 Deluxe w/48w hood, modular overflow, scratched, needs new bulbs, you will need to reinstall the pump but I have all the components-$50 (if you only want the tank or light that is fine)

NC12, hinges to light were sawed off, and there is no hood. Unscratched. w/ all the pump components and modular overflow which is cracked-$20

NC12 stands, I have 2. Rusted and worn, so you would need to re-furbish them-$20 each

Standard 10 gallon tank stand, worn and had a shelf installed in it, still retains good structural integrity-$30

I can ship the Powersweep, but I'd prefer local pickup on everything else.

PM if interested.

bump

everything still avialable.

i will look into that for you. i would take the cube without the lights and sawed off hinges. you could de-rim it. that ones 20$, so that shouldn't be too much for you.

It will be over $100 dollers for 2-day air UPS. USPS, the cheapest, maybe around 10 or 30...i think. it's long way to kentucky, and i bet there is a good chance for the tank to break.

yeah it probably wont be worth it cause it across the whole country well guess i shouldnt buy it, if you have any other equipment you have for sale put it on here good luck with the sale though :tears:

Archived