Coral Vue Hydros

eksblenny ADA 30g, Ecotech Radion LED

eksblenny

Some new coral pics. I couldn't help it! No more space on the sandbed, and I never meant it that way!

Photos are under lights that are dimming, so even more blue and less white than normal.

IMG_6037.jpg

IMG_6029-1.jpg

IMG_60401.jpg

IMG_6033.jpg

And a cute pic of the midas blenny (pumps are off obviously).

IMG_60641.jpg

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow I love that last coral. The green with the blue mouth. That's sick. That Midas pick is cool too, but have to be careful. Whenever I turn my vortech off to feed or water change my Benny ALWAYS goes n there.

3902511[/url]']

Some new coral pics. I couldn't help it! No more space on the sandbed, and I never meant it that way!

Photos are under lights that are dimming, so even more blue and less white than normal.

IMG_6037.jpg

IMG_6029-1.jpg

IMG_60401.jpg

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii165/e...ce/IMG_6033.jpg

IMG_60641.jpg

buddythelion

Cherry corals for sure right here! I wish I knew where you were getting all of these sweet corals.

New pics with the coral additions. Despite the fact that I've had several LED fixtures, I still overestimate the intensity when I get a new one =(

IMG_60081.jpg

IMG_60501.jpg

teamschreiba

The colors of your corals in the sandbed are just insane. Really looks great and some exceptional photography too ;)

Tank is looking sweet. Can't wait for those sps to encrust and create a canopy over all those lps. It will look epic.

buddythelion

Wait a minute... you wouldn't happen to be the fellah who bought the Scoly Eats Scoly were you?... It looks just like it...

IMG_6037.jpg

IMG_6029-1.jpg

IMG_60401.jpg

IMG_6033.jpg

IMG_60641.jpg

Stunning pictures blenny...you forgot to embed that last acan shot which is stellar as well (just fixed it for ya)

Do you have a hi-res photo of the blenny? I would love to use that for my background ( I know I'm a nerd ).

If you do shoot me an email.

davefason@gmail.com

-Dave

Do you have a hi-res photo of the blenny?

Sent. I also asked about one of your lights that you are selling on your nano-box site.

Do you run a skimmer or fuge with it?

I don't run a fuge (no space), however I do run a skimmer, an SWC 120. I also run carbon.

Sent. I also asked about one of your lights that you are selling on your nano-box site.

Do it!!! You won't be disappointed, I know I'm not! ;)

For those folks who say that LEDs doesn't make their corals "POP", all they have to do is look at his pics... amazing! :o

Visited a friend of mine in Berkeley. He has a much more established tank than me. Great guy, always willing to lend me a helping hand. Got a chance to snap a photo of his tank.

IMG_59112.jpg

umm... that tank looks really familiar!!!! :D

umm... that tank looks really familiar!!!! :D

That is a nice clam. Nice to see people growing them out.

For those folks who say that LEDs doesn't make their corals "POP"...

Thanks Basser! Of course it helps that the corals pop more because my lighting is a very heavy blue tint. Under whiter lighting my tank would definitely not "pop" nearly as much haha.

LPS look great under the LEDs, however it is true that I have seen some red corals turn orange over time. In my case it is my acan and yuma. Some other corals have stayed red like my old plate corals and war coral.

Also I have very little experience with SPS under LEDs. After about a month all my frags are colored up nicely, however honestly they had better color in the original owners' T5 and MH lit tanks. I hope they just need more time to acclimate properly!

Umm... that tank looks really familiar!!!! :D

Haha I hope you don't mind!

Archived