inTank Media Baskets

Animalmaster6's Box Of Nothing! :D

animalmaster6

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6
When you get your gobies, remember to train them to eat the food all in one line at a time. it is so funny!

Remember this picture of my gobies nation. :P

IMG_0005-3.jpg

That sounds awesome :happy: I've got to do that.

animalmaster6
Did I hear LED's?

Yes you did Dave ;)

Depending on your pricing and all that stuff I would definitely be interested in yours.

Looking good AM!

Thanks rock!

I'm excited to see this! I'll be getting the ADA 30-C sooner or later (later most likely) and love seeing what you guys do with them.

As Oprah would say "AMAAAAAZING" lol

Ah man top off that 29 :P Forget Tetras get pencil fish i had tetras for years until couple years ago i got some pencil fish man they are like tetras with personality, almost like underwater bumblebees.

Hi Animal, hopefully you got the tank all clean and clear up. sorry i left it dry up. Had went through some medical problems so had to get rid of some stuff. but i do miss it. Here is what it look like before i gave it away to a cool person like you. lol Hope you don't mine me sharing some moments with this tank. It's very special tank. :)

IMG_8948.jpg

IMG_8946.jpg

IMG_8956.jpg

You gonna love this system because it's super quite. :naughtydance:

animalmaster6
I'm excited to see this! I'll be getting the ADA 30-C sooner or later (later most likely) and love seeing what you guys do with them.

As Oprah would say "AMAAAAAZING" lol

Thanks JDH!

Ah man top off that 29 :P Forget Tetras get pencil fish i had tetras for years until couple years ago i got some pencil fish man they are like tetras with personality, almost like underwater bumblebees.

Hmm. Maybe I'll get a few. They look cool.

Hi Animal, hopefully you got the tank all clean and clear up. sorry i left it dry up. Had went through some medical problems so had to get rid of some stuff. but i do miss it. Here is what it look like before i gave it away to a cool person like you. lol Hope you don't mine me sharing some moments with this tank. It's very special tank. :)

IMG_8948.jpg

IMG_8946.jpg

IMG_8956.jpg

You gonna love this system because it's super quite. :naughtydance:

That tank looks awesome D. I've cleaned it up I just need to actually start assembling it now. :happy:

Pic i took of one of my dwarf pencilfish like a year and half ago. I still have a few of them left.

158.jpg

Really cool fish but they like subdued lighting so are best for non planted tanks.

animalmaster6

Tomorrow I'm going to look around for the rest of the equipment and do the AC70 mod.

Pic i took of one of my dwarf pencilfish like a year and half ago. I still have a few of them left.

158.jpg

Really cool fish but they like subdued lighting so are best for non planted tanks.

That's a really cool fish. I think I'm going to get a few :happy:

You don't need money for a planted tank lol just build a PC set up, just buy 2 light socket and the highest watt lighting you can(to an extent) and some wood and a bit of wire and such, or go with low light plants I had a amazon sword red wenditi and anubis in a tank with just one 18" 24 watt florescent and its a 30 tall so like 24" deep. Or dont and just set this tank up :lol: Get some rasbora galaxy too haha

Hey AM any stocking list ideas for my new 12 gallon long? I want lots of tiny gobies! Bio load won't be a problem I'm connecting a 29 gallon for the sump. I was thinking a couple neon, few trimma, a shrimp goby /w shrimp(maybe, pistol shrimp are b-holes), and a couple fire fish for the upper half of tank(will cover tank first, i know firefish prefer the floor).

Then for inverts, sexy shrimp, pom poms and other tiny critters i can find.

animalmaster6
You don't need money for a planted tank lol just build a PC set up, just buy 2 light socket and the highest watt lighting you can(to an extent) and some wood and a bit of wire and such, or go with low light plants I had a amazon sword red wenditi and anubis in a tank with just one 18" 24 watt florescent and its a 30 tall so like 24" deep. Or dont and just set this tank up :lol: Get some rasbora galaxy too haha

I might do some live plants. Not sure yet.

Hey AM any stocking list ideas for my new 12 gallon long? I want lots of tiny gobies! Bio load won't be a problem I'm connecting a 29 gallon for the sump. I was thinking a couple neon, few trimma, a shrimp goby /w shrimp(maybe, pistol shrimp are b-holes), and a couple fire fish for the upper half of tank(will cover tank first, i know firefish prefer the floor).

Then for inverts, sexy shrimp, pom poms and other tiny critters i can find.

Sounds good to me just only get one Firefish. They can get territorial with each other.

Cool thanks, if there were 3 fire fish it may disperse the aggression? Really want an upper level swimming nano sized fish.

Also its kinda funny but that Pencil Fish i told you about is featured in new Aquarium Fish International magazine. I just got the new one yesterday in mail and thought that was pretty ironic.

animalmaster6
Cool thanks, if there were 3 fire fish it may disperse the aggression? Really want an upper level swimming nano sized fish.

Also its kinda funny but that Pencil Fish i told you about is featured in new Aquarium Fish International magazine. I just got the new one yesterday in mail and thought that was pretty ironic.

It would be even worse if you had 3 IMO. Would you like an assessor or two? They are peaceful and small.

I don't have that magazine. I am subscribed to Practical Fishkeeping and CORAL.

Archived