Animalmaster6's Box Of Nothing! :D

animalmaster6

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6
I joined when I was 10, now I'm 12 :eek:

I know the feeling! :lol:

Growing up is fun though, trust me! I'm sure you'll enjoy high school!

Hope you start posting some more too bro! Nice to see you haven't forgotten about us though! :P

Played any Halo 4 at all?

:lol: I won't forget about here lol. I'm just not on as much.

I actually don't have Halo 4 yet. I've been going hardcore at black ops 2 whenever I have the time. I'll prolly get AC3 and Halo 4 pretty soon though.

when you start posting again are you going to start the tank again?

I'm not sure to be honest. I'm really busy with living out my young life with friends and schoolwork. I really haven't had the urge to set up a tank in a long time. I do still have all the stuff for the 7.5 gallon, it's just a matter of setting it up. It's a lot of work and I want to make sure everything is healthy. At the moment, I'm happy without having to take care of one lately. You never know though! I do have a science fair project I am doing on hermit crabs though! You'll see a tank for that! :D

animalmaster6

To be honest I really dont play that much. It's school and friends that's keeping me busy. I will say though, after a long stressful day playing some call of duty is pretty nice. At the moment im not wanting an aquarium, in the near future I can see me putting one together though.

• 3 weeks later...
animalmaster6

Hey Guys! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :happy: I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow!

The forums changed... like a lot :lol: It's going to take some getting used to!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived