Top Shelf Aquatics

'iheartJMS' Feedback Thread

iheartJMS

I'm making this thread as a place for fellow reefers who I have dealt with to leave feedback for me, as well as a place to allow other people to view my trust.

I'm be glad to do the same for you!

i'll go first. great guy. sold him an G-Holes overflow. he wanted the candy too! but i ate the fundip already. haha j/k awesome transaction.

I paid him $10 for a handful of bristleworms as a gift on Paypal to avoid any real fees incurred. It's $10...so it's not a huge loss.

He claims he sent me an order on July 5th. I never recieved it and notified him. He told me he would send another out ASAP.

That was last Sunday.

I have not received ANYTHING from him and he has not returned my PMs since contacting him again.

I want my money back at this point.

-Dustin

Nothing came in the mail and he claimed he mailed twice. He has not contacted me back after stating 'he shipped priority' both times.

He claimed he wasn't trying to take my $10 but he obviously has. Do not deal with this kid...he obviously never shipped me a thing or I would have gotten something. It was only $10 so I just 'gifted' it on paypal and he probably realized there is nothing I can do to get my money back...but I certainly don't want someone else losing their money -- no matter what the amount. It's the principle of things.

I'll delete all of these posts if he makes it right.

Nothing came in the mail and he claimed he mailed twice. He has not contacted me back after stating 'he shipped priority' both times.

He claimed he wasn't trying to take my $10 but he obviously has. Do not deal with this kid...he obviously never shipped me a thing or I would have gotten something. It was only $10 so I just 'gifted' it on paypal and he probably realized there is nothing I can do to get my money back...but I certainly don't want someone else losing their money -- no matter what the amount. It's the principle of things.

I'll delete all of these posts if he makes it right.

I'm surprised people still deal with him/her after he/she pulled a fast one that custom frozen food she tried to sell a while back

I'm surprised people still deal with him/her after he/she pulled a fast one that custom frozen food she tried to sell a while back

Well no one said anything about that in this feedback thread or I would have seen it.

This guy is a thief.

Don't do business with him he will #### you.

• 1 year later...

Well no one said anything about that in this feedback thread or I would have seen it.

This guy is a thief.

Don't do business with him he will #### you.

actually iheartJMS aka challenger did #### a lot of people on here.... moderators sorry about my language but if you read the challenger thread I'm sure you will know why. He scammed a lot of good people out of money by claiming that his father passed away when he is still alive. What would you suggest so we can get him back for this>

TeflonTomDosh

actually iheartJMS aka challenger did #### a lot of people on here.... moderators sorry about my language but if you read the challenger thread I'm sure you will know why. He scammed a lot of good people out of money by claiming that his father passed away when he is still alive. What would you suggest so we can get him back for this>

how do you know it's the same guy??

Fast and easy transaction, item was right on time packed very very well and great price as well!

thanks again

Xavier look back thru your paypal and see if you paid a Dustin for this transaction.

Archived