Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

Nah, don't need concrete just need to hook the mesh over the edges so it's on there and you'll be good.

Poor Vinny, tarded fish thinking the floor was a better place then that tank. :tears:

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, he's gone. No idea why either. He has never once ventured more than 50% up the water column. But once again my stocking list is open. Going to hold off getting new fish though.

How did I do?

Yup4e.jpg

M15dE.jpg

OK, be honest, who did that for you?

JK! It looks great!!!

Thanks man, the new top will prevent it ever happening again.

What I find funny is that everyone, myself included, seems much more distraught about the blenny than the clown pair. I'm sad the clowns are gone but I was attached to the blenny a whole lot more.

I like that you even cut the holes just big enough for the mangroves.

Hindsight is 20/20

Thanks! :) I was worried I'd break it but it turned out great.

Whaaaaaat!!!?

That's so nice.... B)

----------------------

And, eerily familiar... :o

Thanks man! I was pleased with it.

And yeah it looks just like yours B) probably why it doesn't suck.

What I find funny is that everyone, myself included, seems much more distraught about the blenny than the clown pair. I'm sad the clowns are gone but I was attached to the blenny a whole lot more.

Yeah the clowns were very cute, but that blenny at developed such a personality. We only see photos of him on your thread and we all still managed to get attached to him.

wait both of the clowns jumped? i thought that only one did? :mellow:

The blenny jumped, found one clown dead, no sign of the other. I'm assuming the lobster ate the body. Now I'm just down to the flame and the anthias.

wait both of the clowns jumped? i thought that only one did? :mellow:

I believe one jumped and the other one is missing. Joel said he expects to find its remains in the lobster den.

Thanks man! I was pleased with it.

As well, you should be.

It looks feggin' awesome! :D

And yeah it looks just like yours B) probably why it doesn't suck.

To be fair, your's looks a lot more sophisticated. ;)

The blenny jumped, found one clown dead, no sign of the other. I'm assuming the lobster ate the body. Now I'm just down to the flame and the anthias.

What!!!???? :o

Okay changing to 100 posts per page, I missed that.

When did you lose them! :huh:

Man oh man!

I believe one jumped and the other one is missing. Joel said he expects to find its remains in the lobster den.

That's about what I got, when did the other one die!!!???

As well, you should be.

To be fair, your's looks a lot more sophisticated. ;)

Thanks B)

Why did you put light diffuser over your tank? I may have missed something.

It's my anti fish suicide solution. I tried to make a screen too but it failed miserably. I figured with it being white and each light putting out 650 PAR at 24" it shouldn't slow growth. After waking up to my favorite fish jumping (even though I had a cardboard fence around it), something better needed to happen.

I would go with a glass top but salt build up and a lack of gas exchange turned me off of it.

What!!!???? :o

Okay changing to 100 posts per page, I missed that.

When did you lose them! :huh:

This morning. It sucked. 100/page is the way to go.

Yeah it was stupid.

Today was productive. Along with the top, I completely took down the 75 and cleaned it all and got it all put away. Feelsgoodman.

Your sea people seem to have been involved with a cult.

.....you know when my fish jumped out after I went to a haunted house on halloween...I decided to upgrade...lol jk your tank is the sex :P

And yea siwelk they never seem to jump one at a time its always multiples....dmn fish cults...

Archived