Cultivated Reef

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

WaW is fun :) I don't remember the names of the maps but there was three I really liked. There was a run down airstrip, there was a circular map that had tanks, and another tank level but there was a church in the middle of it, it was a pretty big map.

Yes those are the 3 AWESOME maps! I love Ground War on those maps! One is Roundhouse, the other two I can't remember......

I do not buy map packs, Gives you the same maps at night?!! Not worth it to me.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep Joe, the best gif. ever!

BTW, I have no friggn idea what you guys are talking about, however, my son would. He tries to get me to play every new game with him but I have no coordination whatsoever!!! So I just pretend I'm watching a movie and enjoy it from there.

Yep Joe, the best gif. ever!

BTW, I have no friggn idea what you guys are talking about, however, my son would. He tries to get me to play every new game with him but I have no coordination whatsoever!!! So I just pretend I'm watching a movie and enjoy it from there.

Call of Duty! OMG it's all over the place!

Andrew and I will take turns playing, and every once in a while we put on Black Ops and play Zombie Wars! So freaky!

... thats what he said :huh:

:lol: touché

I like your variety of fish, can't wait to get mine together, full of envy as usual...

No need to be envious. Came down to feed the fish and discovered tragedy. Starry Blenny jumped (how he made it through the cardboard is a mystery), one confirmed clown dead and one missing. And the anthias seems to have been beaten to hell and back by the flame. Not one of my best days.

Oh and the stupid anthias wouldn't eat anything -_-

Don't give up! omgomgomg

It'll eat eventually.

It's like a dog; They might protest for a couple day's, but they'll eat when they're starving. ;)

Or, die....Whatever. :eek:

That's my mentality about it. It's a zooplanktivore that also eats filamentous floating algae, pods, and other floating food. So I fed a mix of frozen brine, zooplankton, prime reef, formula 2, spirulina flake, and since I'm feeding Phyto my pod population is nice and healthy. So whatever, I'm doing what I can :lol:

Also since the dojo failed me I just got back from lowes and got some eggcrate.

ApiratenamedJohn

Just read through the last few pages... I've had one Xbox for the last three years. I like ps3 but out of brand loyalty I haven't switched to it yet, even though they have been the console leader for a while now IMO.

Mw3 is pretty freakin awesome. I suck though. B)

Sorry to hear about all that Joel. Hopefully Georgie boy eats soon.

Fish jumping out, not eating = gheto cardboard top. Frankley, they feel ashamed to live in poverty like that.

Lol, poverty ends today.

Joel, OMG I am Sorry about the blenny.

He has only been in the tank a day right? So give him a few more I bet he will come around.

It's okay, it's a stupid fish <_<

And yeah he will adjust, just was the topping on the cake lol.

That's my mentality about it. It's a zooplanktivore that also eats filamentous floating algae, pods, and other floating food. So I fed a mix of frozen brine, zooplankton, prime reef, formula 2, spirulina flake, and since I'm feeding Phyto my pod population is nice and healthy. So whatever, I'm doing what I can :lol:

Also since the dojo failed me I just got back from lowes and got some eggcrate.

Yeah do what you can and that's it.

I need to get some eggcrate.... when I am home I leave the front of the glass cover off and it keeps the tank stable at 80 during the day and then I put it on to keep it 80 at night..... So eggcrate and a heater......

Damn so the blenny didn't make it?

Yeah, he's gone. No idea why either. He has never once ventured more than 50% up the water column. But once again my stocking list is open. Going to hold off getting new fish though.

How did I do?

Yup4e.jpg

M15dE.jpg

ah ####ty deal with the fish bro!

i noticed that's how it goes, you have a good day, then something goes wrong, then it balances out for a while until you add something new again.. :lol: trust me i'm having some problems now too -_-

the egg crate top looks great tho! perfect fit. if you paint it black you probably won't even see it much.

oh and don't worry about mw3, since i prestiged i suck with all the crappy guns, but we will do it up! :ninja::ninja::ninja:

:o:tears:

Heartbreaking! Flex is right. Adding something new always upsets the balance. Some turn out worse than others. Sorry about this!!!!!! It will get better. Vinny wouldn't want you to be upset.

Did you find the other clown?

:grouphug:

ah ####ty deal with the fish bro!

i noticed that's how it goes, you have a good day, then something goes wrong, then it balances out for a while until you add something new again.. :lol: trust me i'm having some problems now too -_-

the egg crate top looks great tho! perfect fit. if you paint it black you probably won't even see it much.

oh and don't worry about mw3, since i prestiged i suck with all the crappy guns, but we will do it up! :ninja::ninja::ninja:

Yeah I saw your post man, brown jelly doesn't sound good. At least you didn't karate chop your froggy when you were taking the dojo down like I did... -_- it's so pissed.

I am not painting it because I want it to reflect as much light ;)

:o:tears:

Heartbreaking! Flex is right. Adding something new always upsets the balance. Some turn out worse than others. Sorry about this!!!!!! It will get better. Vinny wouldn't want you to be upset.

Did you find the other clown?

:grouphug:

Other clown hasn't surfaced. I bet if I searched the lobsters cave I'd find the remains though.

Bleh. Took a video of the anthias. Will upload shortly. He's cute, swims like a lanky teenager.

surgicalsense
Yeah, he's gone. No idea why either. He has never once ventured more than 50% up the water column. But once again my stocking list is open. Going to hold off getting new fish though.

How did I do?

Yup4e.jpg

M15dE.jpg

That looks really nice Joel ..... stready also. No one is jumping through that.

After sifting through all the video game talk :P ...

First off, I also felt a bit sad returning all of my cichlids, but I knew they would be going to a better home since they had gotten WAY too big for my tank. I'm sure you took good care of them!

Next, I think the new fish is beautiful, but I'm sorry to hear that it upset the balance with your other fish. I loved the starry blenny and I was so sad to hear he jumped. I'm sure you'll get some great new fish though. Oh, and the eggcrate cover looks very nice :)

surgicalsense
I'm sure one will find a way to jump :lol:

By building a lil ladder and then squeezing themselves through the grids :lol:

* jumped (fish suicide)

Hey you could put the screen over the top of it! Have double protection!

I'm thinking about encasing it in concrete :lol:

After sifting through all the video game talk :P ...

First off, I also felt a bit sad returning all of my cichlids, but I knew they would be going to a better home since they had gotten WAY too big for my tank. I'm sure you took good care of them!

Next, I think the new fish is beautiful, but I'm sorry to hear that it upset the balance with your other fish. I loved the starry blenny and I was so sad to hear he jumped. I'm sure you'll get some great new fish though. Oh, and the eggcrate cover looks very nice :)

Thanks for the compliment and condolences. Stupid blenny.

By building a lil ladder and then squeezing themselves through the grids :lol:

* jumped (fish suicide)

Yeah, it was really selfish what he did. He only hurt the people that cared about him.

Archived