Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove Kids in the Hall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

Edit: Now the damned theme song is stuck in my head... Thanks. <_<

giggling.gif

I raged. If I could blow someone up with my mind he'd be #1. I completely understand the thought process. He was just snarky.

Exactly, if they would at least be nice about it that's a different story! But he was just like f you since you didn't get them here. Like hey Man was trying to see if you wanted some AWESOME cichlids but nm then!

Wow that would seal the deal for me I wouldn't ever even try them again.

Maybe you could crush his head from afar.

Good idea,

Haha, me too.

Exactly, if they would at least be nice about it that's a different story! But he was just like f you since you didn't get them here. Like hey Man was trying to see if you wanted some AWESOME cichlids but nm then!

Wow that would seal the deal for me I wouldn't ever even try them again.

I'm never trying them again. Blows since they are the only place with decent coral selection but I'll just buy online.

Let me know what your looking for. Pay for the coral and the shipping I may not mind looking for you. Both of the LFS I have here have really nice selections. Hmmmmmm makes me want to go just look, that's literally what I would have to do as I have 0$ until tomorrow.

I am still on the hunt re the other things, I will let you know Saturday or Sunday what I find out. ;)

Let me know what your looking for. Pay for the coral and the shipping I may not mind looking for you. Both of the LFS I have here have really nice selections. Hmmmmmm makes me want to go just look, that's literally what I would have to do as I have 0$ until tomorrow.

I am still on the hunt re the other things, I will let you know Saturday or Sunday what I find out. ;)

Sweet, I'll let you know. Pismo's stuff will hold me over for a while though. :)

Did I see mw3 players for ps3?

Look me up, TRON_954

I don't have MW3, and I'm debating on even getting it. I love the franchise and I love FPS but I'm kind of burned out since Black Ops. Once all this law school stuff is sorted out I'll probably end up picking it up, if I do I'll look you up.

I know Flexin5 is a mad MW3 baller, I'm sure he'll be down for some gaming. B)

Hey, EZ, I liked you before, you don't have to keep trying :lol: I was late on the breaking bad train (now midseason in the 2nd) but I was on the walking dead from the start. How about that midseason finale? Holy cow.

I've also been watching American Horror Story which is awesome.

thanks!

the little girl in the barn was epic! cant wait till it comes back on. every sunday i feel i am missing something

ps ...as for kids in the hall

pet oatmeal was my favorite

my favorite show... (besides walking dead and breaking bad)

to be honest i have had like 5 different friends call me and say that Cody reminds them of me =) i rocked the long hair and hugged trees for a long long time

LMAO!

Is your house self powered?

Those guys are hilarious!

Cool!

My mom took all the pics when she moved back to Canada, didn't leave us or my dad any of them. So I don't have any..... :tears:

:( I'm sorry. Maybe one of these days you'll get them.

so how'd you loose the eye if you don't mind me asking

Have you seen Slumdog Millionaire? My parented blinded me in one eye so I'd make more money begging on the streets.

Have you seen Slumdog Millionaire? My parented blinded me in one eye so I'd make more money begging on the streets.

dang... i want to give you an emotion on that but

not sure if i should go with blind happy guy B)

or money for eyeballs guy :bling:

LOL! Yeah I am fine with it, she is the one who moved so... Meh

LOL Slumdog Millionaire! Love it ......

I just need her to get them put on a DVD and I would be set, Oh well I have yet to send her the wedding DVD I have for her, that was 2 years ago....

Psh family! :rolleyes:

Ha no I play Call of Duty, I like the story mode of all of them (I have the first 3 got kind of sick of buying new ones every 6 months) And yes I laugh at the Xbox, I have had this PS3 since they came out and it rocks.

We have an external hard drive plugged into it via USB and that's where the movies are stored so we don't kill it's internal memory.

Hmmmm then I missed it, I usually watch Tera Nova on Mondays, and Bones on Thursdays, and Kitchen Nightmares on Friday. Otherwise I just let the hubby watch whatever. He usually likes the downloads of Dual Survival, it's fricking funny watching a desert hippie who won't wear shoes survive with a military trained sniper from Florida! LMFAO

ohhh snap! you hear that Joel? time to pick up mw3! haha new clan tag is whatever the short form for nanoreef is :lol:

ohhh snap! you hear that Joel? time to pick up mw3! haha new clan tag is whatever the short form for nanoreef is :lol:

HAHA! I prefer COD2, the guns and boards are cool.

Psh just went looking for them and I couldn't find a single game..... what did he do with them.....

Clan tag [NORF] I like it!

surgicalsense
my favorite show... (besides walking dead and breaking bad)

to be honest i have had like 5 different friends call me and say that Cody reminds them of me =) i rocked the long hair and hugged trees for a long long time

Yay, son!! ... The Walking Dead. I used to watch Breaking Bad... random outburst, sorry :mellow:

HAHA! I prefer COD2, the guns and boards are cool.

Psh just went looking for them and I couldn't find a single game..... what did he do with them.....

Clan tag [NORF] I like it!

I agree 100% with you (aslong as we arn't talking about blackops) mw3 is pretty good tho.

No not Black Ops, that's the newest one right? I Do not have it, I am thinking about it and I am pretty sure I have CODI & II, we got tired of having to spend 60$ every 6-8 months. Bah.

Archived