JoelRHale

Cape Horn

8,869 posts in this topic

LOL your hoping to get your hand bit aren't you?

Not particularly, but I had a crayfish tank for a while and hand feeding was so fun and interactive.

So :ninja: isn't in stock, but :ninja:'s close cousin is and the size I want... Thinking about pulling the trigger once I see what DD has.

I say DO IT!

As long as you like :ninja: 's close cousin! It's ultimately got to be the one you want. Sometimes waiting is a good thing! LOL

Me waiting on the fish means I get to buy a few corals! ;)

I'm thinking about it. I like the :ninja: better but if DD has something I don't think I'll see for a while I'll pull the trigger.

I'm thinking about it. I like the :ninja: better but if DD has something I don't think I'll see for a while I'll pull the trigger.

HOla JOel!

Just some random info... My new cap melted one of the tiny hitchhiker snails yesterday. :huh: ... an interesting find.

Holy cow! That's intense. I think my caps are dead :( well I think they were dead when I got them but still.

Holy cow! That's intense. I think my caps are dead :( well I think they were dead when I got them but still.

Say what? How can you be sure... did they get mad and sting/bubble up when you placed them?

Edited by surgicalsense

Do it, I dare you!!! omgomgomg

Edited by pismo_reefer

Say what? How can you be sure... did they get mad and sting/bubble up when you placed them?

Because they came out of a tank that had 200+ppm nitrate and weren't sure if they were alive to begin with and I've not seen any PE. It just is slowly looking more and more like dead coral.

Do it, I dare you!!! omgomgomg

DD was a bust (minus the ORA Purple Hammer) so I'm going to pass today. Hopefully I won't regret it.

Must....Hold....Out!!!!! :)

Hold out then! Glad your being patient so you get the :ninja:

But I'm weak! :lol:

Did anyone else see the skeletor eel though? It was sold almost immediately. Awesome thing had a pattern on its face that looked like a skull!

I'm really hoping I get a good surprise tomorrow and it's in stock. I think I'll email LA and just as them if they even have one in QT. I'm pretty sure all fish, not just DD, are QT'ed two weeks before they go online. If they can give that away I'll either know to wait just a little longer or to settle.

Or pay for it then and have them ship it ASAP! ;)

I am too, as you can see by my purchase yesterday, go in getting a powerhead and come out with a Frog to! LMAO! Didn't hear anything as Andrew likes it, says it looks like a Nem so it's cool. :P

If that was a possibility I would definitely do that, but I don't think they would do that. But just knowing if they will have one will make the decision easier. Because if they just don't have a :ninja:, won't have a :ninja:, or are planning to have one anytime soon I'll go with the other choice. They aren't comparable look wise but they are both interesting in their own respects. The alternatives size is a definite positive about him (1" smaller max size).

Gena posted doggy pictures, thought I'd follow suit:

dD2Zs.jpg

She does kind of blend in with the carpet, if I hadn't of already submitted a picture for POTM this would be a good one. :lol:

You know it! :) she's been a huge ham today.

So I'm pretty sure I'm going to venture into the bowels of hell, ie, the LFS I loathe. They are the only place that has SPS and LPS so I'm kind of stuck. Maybe I will add something today!

You know it! :) she's been a huge ham today.

So I'm pretty sure I'm going to venture into the bowels of hell, ie, the LFS I loathe. They are the only place that has SPS and LPS so I'm kind of stuck. Maybe I will add something today!

woohoo....do it! Add something new for us to ogle :lol:

Back from the bowels. Satan wasn't there and it wasn't too bad... Except for spending $100 :lol:

Stand by for pictures :)

Not sure what this is, some sort of SPS, I didn't see the dead spot at the store but it's already getting some good PE after just 5 minutes so I'm hopeful for it.

yS92C.jpg

And here is the new fishy (the jury is out on the name):

Na4PG.jpg

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

You did it!!!!!!! I'm soooo happy :happydance:

That flame angel made my day!!!!! woohoo!!!!!

ohhhhh....I have it....Mark Rothko :)

Edited by gena

YES! I'm only agreeing to that because of how Rothko ended it.

Did you ever study his work/look at any?