ReefCleaners.org

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

omgomgomg

Man oh man! SO exciting!

Oh got a new addition too today! I just couldn't help it, Pics when it's all open and happy but I got a green and purple Frogspawn. 15% off was awesome and I saw it in their $30 tank with nearly 3 heads I was so happy!

Can't wait until it's placed and open. Pics then.

You have about 30 minutes to 5 here so keep an eye out! ;)

I'm so happy for you! :) I love seeing tanks get new things added and with bigger tanks like ours it takes a lot more to look full! :lol:

Excellent! My frog has been bubbling, so from what I have learned from posts is that it is making more mouths.... I can't wait to see your pictures of the frogspawn.

I can't be any help here as I've not kept one :huh: but when you get an answer it will sure be useful since I'm planning on probably getting one too!

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense

Will do ... there is a thread in the coral section in NR that I found that info from. I will keep you up to date with what mine is doing right behavior wise, anyways.

nice pickup on the FS!! i've noticed my FS bubbling too on a couple of the tenticles, they grow fast! i think it's my favourite coral.

make with the pics! :P

make with the pics! :P

Hold your horses!

HoldYourHorses.jpg

SO they got fish? It's 5 here in Florida!

I know :( its not updated yet. I'll check at six.

Bonus quiz!

Spot the Vinny:

Ye69R.jpg

surgicalsense
Hold your horses!

HoldYourHorses.jpg

Bonus quiz!

Spot the Vinny:

Ye69R.jpg

The same one I could not find last time? LOL

Okay, nothing cool to report at DD or LA in general. Meh. Maybe tomorrow!

I am crop dusting the corals tonight. :P

Haha yes that one! Look in the center of the tank like a half inch up and to the left of my pink finger leather, he's just poking his head out!

I crop dusted yesterday and will again tomorrow B)

Hold your horses!

Bonus quiz!

Spot the Vinny:

Ye69R.jpg

Great vid!!!, Blennies have such a kewl personality!!!! Your tank is looking good minus the GHA but I suspect that will be gone really soon...... :)

surgicalsense
Haha yes that one! Look in the center of the tank like a half inch up and to the left of my pink finger leather, he's just poking his head out!

I crop dusted yesterday and will again tomorrow B)

Oh heck, I am blind B) . I am sure I could not see him if I was standing in front of your tank looking right at him. LOL

Great vid!!!, Blennies have such a kewl personality!!!! Your tank is looking good minus the GHA but I suspect that will be gone really soon...... :)

Thanks man! I actually really like the GHA, I know that seems weird but Vinny is a herbivore and I like when animals can forage for the natural food they normally eat. He always looks happier when there's GHA. As long as its not taking over, and it's definitely receding, GHA is a great natural filter, source of nutrient export, and food.

In a month or two it will be gone I'm sure.

Oh heck, I am blind B) . I am sure I could not see him if I was standing in front of your tank looking right at him. LOL

How's this, I zoomed in:

DnIHy.jpg

You're not blind, he's just a good hider!

Here's a semi decent picture of Fred in his hole:

Ds3bL.jpg

I found him! He's a little work horse :)

So no go on the fish, huh? Did they email you to say it might be in stock? I told you it wasn't on the list in my sneak peek email. Just a little more patience :)

surgicalsense
Thanks man! I actually really like the GHA, I know that seems weird but Vinny is a herbivore and I like when animals can forage for the natural food they normally eat. He always looks happier when there's GHA. As long as its not taking over, and it's definitely receding, GHA is a great natural filter, source of nutrient export, and food.

In a month or two it will be gone I'm sure.

How's this, I zoomed in:

DnIHy.jpg

You're not blind, he's just a good hider!

Here's a semi decent picture of Fred in his hole:

Ds3bL.jpg

OMG! Super cute ... I wear glasses! Its like wheres Waldo trying to find him.

I found him! He's a little work horse :)

So no go on the fish, huh? Did they email you to say it might be in stock? I told you it wasn't on the list in my sneak peek email. Just a little more patience :)

I don't want to be patient anymore! :lol:

He is an active little guy. Seems like blennies are born into a sex and near impossible to sex so a gf is out of the picture I'm afraid.

OMG! Super cute ... I wear glasses! Its like wheres Waldo trying to find him.

He is like Waldo!

So cute! Love his face!

Fred haha like the name, hey how you doin' there old Fred! LOL

I love his face too! :)

Fred and Vinny are both old men that have porches and they sit there and yell at the kids.

Oh darn! Poor Vinny...forced to be a grumpy old bachelor for the rest of his life :lol:

Him and :ninja: can have an alternative relationship. I may not agree with the morals behind it, but I won't stand in front of his pursuit to find fulfillment and happiness! :lol:

hahaha it's like he was poking his head out to be in the pic..lol

It's more like him poking his head to tell me to GTFO :lol: I imagine he talks to me like Carl from ATHF.

If you count trying to pinch me when I moved some stuff around, yes he's crazy social :lol:

But in all seriousness, no he does not seem keen on venturing out anytime soon. I'm hoping that will change when I start operation hand-feed Fred.

I'm hoping that will change when I start operation hand-feed Fred.

This sounds like you run the risk of being bitten, by a special-person... :lol:

In other news, I have a crap load of plankton.

Gooood... :mellow:

Stop eating the plankton! :lol:

Did you get your sneak peek email today? I just checked out mine. I keep hoping your :ninja: shows up!

:lol: I see what you did there. But it's so good!

I did get the email, not on the list but they also update the regular stocking around the same time so it doesn't rule it out. There are the few on the list that caught my eye and will be heavily price dependent :lol: I've been looking at Flame Hawks but that will be the final nail in the shrimp coffin.

This sounds like you run the risk of being bitten, by a special-person... :lol:

You don't know. What if I secretly named my Lobster Fred after my brother:

Sloth.jpg

so I can freely talk about my life? :lol:

Archived